I'm always a sucker for suicidal aliens.
- Invitation Status
- Looking for partners
- Posting Speed
- 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
- Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Dark Fiction, Dark NonFiction, Eh a dash of romance here and there is appreciated. If it has a good plot, I'm in. Horror is also welcome.
Soon the young Prince met a frost giantess of Jotunheim; Angrboda. She possessed knowledge of sorcery allowing her to be able to switch between two forms--An Aesir one and her natural one. From there a romance bloomed and Loki sired three children, birthed one--all with legitimate blood ties to the throne. It was his voice and the whispering of spies that had informed the king of Loki's spawn. Imagine the outrage--mix breed jotuns dirtying the throne! Heimdall didn't possess the same bias and racism of his fellow Aesir, so he reported this out of loyalty to the king and nothing else.
Now the time has come for revenge.
Heimdall, without the King's knowledge used the bifrost bridge to transport Hel's unconscious body, Fenrir's chained form and Sleipnir into the midgard realm, specifically Upstate NY--the Adirondacks.
S.H.I.E.L.D and The earth's mightiest heroes must protect the Earth once again, this time? From everyone.