I would love to RP.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

slayerbat

The sun slayer.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Good horror, Some romance. I love stories people.
I'm willing to try all types of RP, and would be happy to practice and get a feel for how RP's are run here. If anyone is willing to take on a forum newbie with a little bit of RP experience, then I'd love to join you. ^.^

• Thank You
Reactions: slayerbat
A Rookie.

For the cookie.

Now tell me your... more specific preferences.

Like whether you're alright with fandoms, whether you're good with anime-esque RPs, preferred genres...

• Thank You
That is the thing, I enjoy a lot of RP types, and with so many here, I'll probably find some that I'm not a fan of, but as for right now I enjoy too many. xD

I appreciate your offers. I may join your Cronus RP. It does seem a little intimidating though. xD

image.jpeg Why hello good sir! By any chance could I, a humble GM, interest you in the free-form tale of a small fantasy village that centers on the interactions of its residents?

Don't understand a word I just said? Simply take a look at this:
OPEN SIGNUPS - The Village of Blen OCC

Promised to cure the bordom that ails you or your money back mostly guaranteed!

• Thank You
You are suggesting a slice of life RP, that centers around the residents being visited by passing heroes? I'm not quite sure I follow, even having read the link you have sent. It does seem interesting. I would like confirmation on this before I create a character for it. ^.^

You are suggesting a slice of life RP, that centers around the residents being visited by passing heroes? I'm not quite sure I follow, even having read the link you have sent. It does seem interesting. I would like confirmation on this before I create a character for it. ^.^
Passing adventures wishing to become heroes, which you may play if you so desire. Not so much slice of life that it is entirely realistic but so in that it revolves mostly around the interactions between characters instead of some grand goal or plot.

• Thank You
Ah, I see. Less slay monsters and more team bonding exercise, as well as character exploration right?

It is such a unique premise to me. I'll look at some of the other character sheets before making my own. ^.^ Unless you are full by the time I get to it.

What is your maximum capacity for this RP you are planning I do not believe I saw it.

You sir/madam are quite the beautiful little star. I applaud your tenacity in allowing so many characters and players.

Reactions: Crono
It is not a problem, though I have a quick question, would I be able to run a retired hero as a layman? I'm thinking a fisherman, who only has unbreakable string for his fishing pole.

It is not a problem, though I have a quick question, would I be able to run a retired hero as a layman? I'm thinking a fisherman, who only has unbreakable string for his fishing pole.
I'm assuming he would be rather aged?

That he would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.