I need to RP...badly.

So, how about something like this?

We essentially make one character, but they're really two.

One idea involves a younger self meeting an older self. The other idea is two personalities.

The ones with the time differences, depending on what they're like, try to prevent one of their selves from becoming the other, either by changing the past or future.

The ones with the two different personalities are the same age, but always at conflict. This can be done by either having one personality hidden and switch with a displayed one (rather, speaking as a "conscious" and taking turns with that) or by having them both around acting as twins and yes, they both have a human form. ie: Jane's bad personality meets her good personality (good twin meets bad twin by some turn of events). Both take turns running Jane's life.

"No." okay he's firm on that. He's already experienced a plot like that and he drew the short end of the stick. His future self basically took everything he loved away from him.

How would our future/past self change their life? Would our future self try and change our past? And Same thing for past self? I'm confused. o-o

I'm saying it could go either way. I'm just saying, something to do with the idea. We could just talk it out completely and add in different elements like the ones you questioned

Okay ^^

In general to me, I think every plot has it's pros and cons. The pros of this one are is that it has a variety of ideas and can split up into numerous situations. The cons are that it could get very confusing.

I honestly think it'll come together once we realize what we're doing XD; and we don't have to use the same name.

In the future, maybe you changed the character's name to something else, for example

Yep 83 the fun part is figuring out how and why it happened

I've done a plot like this. It can be very very painful for the characters. I don't really want to emotionally traumatize mine anymore so if this plot goes I'll be out.

If you are still looking I've been craving some vampire action...but I also have a couple of werewolf plots we could work out.

Melia, if you want, you and I can go along with the plot from before. If you want to RP with that plot, we can~ I also suggest we do a group roleplay for that one because it would be weird if only our characters ran around and stuff like that. Do you mind?

Phloaranette, what kind of event would it be? It can't be something simple, like a child's birthday party, why would both of them be there, too? Just the basics.

Huntress, I'll discuss a vampire plot with you, and maybe a werewolf one. Not really into werewolves.

Group is fine. I like group as long as the players are regular and don't drop out.

Do you want me to post it in the whole, plot discussion/signup thing? I'm so new to this place, so foreign. x__x

Don't worry I'm still pretty new here too. Would it be classified as scifi? I think it would, I'm not sure though. Half my threads have gotten moved because I posted them in the wrong place. But yeah go for it!

Haha see, my categorizing skills are a big fail. That creature kind of reminds me of the those shadow creatures in Zelda: Twilight Princess... what are those called again...

I should look that up. Uhm... I don't know what we should call it. Spawning grounds? hahaha.

Shadow Beasts? xD?

I thinking Esoteric something. I don't know the next word. >:l