I love Iwaku because...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Iwaku because Everyday is a new adventure, Iwaku, much like this thread...I never know what to see the next day lol

I get to see-through the writing- how people think, behave in certain situation ^^ alongside in writing the stories for the role play xD
Also, I love it because it has some pretty interesting People around here he he : D

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
I love Iwaku because everyone is just absolutely... themselves! All of them! I love it! Today I've already had a whole bunch of laughs stemming from @Gwazi Magnum and his beautiful list of parodies comprised of childrens' songs, as well as @Seiji and @Ochalla amusing talk about a Star Wars themed wedding. Would she do it... or would she? I love this community!

....Because it's where I get to help people the most, I can reach out and make a difference no matter how small. Iwaku makes me feel honorable, accomplished, and loved.

And omg the DnD Sessions XD <33333 I love the shit outta @Iwaku

Because of the friends I've made. I found two that I'm very close to and now talk to at least one every single day. Not seeing any of them around would make me feel sad >.<

Because ''Everything is awesome!!"

I love Iwaku because..... This site has kept me thinking on the positive side of life. Everyone on here means everything to me. This site has kept me sane when I was approaching my breaking point. This site, this freaking amazing site, is one of the best things that has happened to me.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
It got me away from a website with an owner who was obsessed with post count, and not member enjoyment, who was happy to throw members into cliques and every rp would be him as the main character. Being here taught me to be myself and be happy with everyone around me, instead of feeling constantly paranoid. Being at Iwaku, makes me feel at peace, if I was to sum it up.

I love Iwaku for it allows me to momentarily escape a reality I offer find to be dull or saddening. I still do love the real world, and the people within it, but at the moment I have such little freedom due to my age. This is why I love to role play. It gives me the freedom to go whenever I desire, or do anything I like. It lets me feel strong emotions. It can make me cry, laugh, sigh, most anything really. It just helps me feel more alive, even if the world I play in is false.

I can be myself without judgement, only encouraging words and explanations on how to improve.

I love Iwaku because it's well run and full of nice people. I appreciate forums and sites where the admins/mods are truly there to help, and not to pretend to have god-like power over "the commoners", lol, and those are few and far between; this place is a real gem. I've been extremely impressed by all I've seen and have met some really cool people already, and I only joined last night! :)

I also really appreciate that there are roleplays for people over AND under 18, and that there is such a good system about keeping members of all ages safe. That's very important to me, and sites/networks that do this rock! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.