I love Iwaku because...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fijoli

Original poster
The title says it all, for all members new and old this thread has been a long time coming. It has sort of shown up here and there but this is here to stay.

Iwaku has...so many things going on, many things to do. At the heart of Iwaku is RP, and Storytelling, Writers banding together to captivate eachother with collaborative storytelling, but Iwaku is much more than just and RP site. It's a Community of artisans, readers, teachers, nurses, and much more. What is it about Iwaku that you Love, One time answers are cool but this thread is also for the daily grind...Highlighting Posts that really made your day, favorite features of Iwaku, Forums favs or even a member themselves.

So, Let us all hear what you love about Iwaku!

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
I love Iwaku because...

I met all my friends here. I got alot more out of Iwaku than I ever imagined. I even got to move across the country and be with someone I love. This Website has done more for me in just a year than anything else in my life has done. I play video games with my friends and get to talk about all the things I like to talk about.

I love this place because it gave me my identity.

I love this place because it let me meet people who have helped me be more confident in myself and have helped me keep from going crazy. If it weren't for this place, I would probably be dead. Writing is what kept me from killing myself and all the wonderful people who have given me a chance with writing with me have been a big help in keeping me alive. So Iwaku saved me and helped me become the person I am today. Like @Fijoli said, this place gave me my identity <3

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Diana and Fijoli
I love Iwaku because...

Everything; this place has really made my life wonderful. I suffer from severe PTSD and anxiety, and it prevents me from being outside too long unless I am working. So I get my social interactions through the net, and this place tops off as the best damn place I've ever found. The people and the roleplays are great!

I love Iwaku because...

I met my current boyfriend here. We just got together and I love him very much. Love ya @Yaoi Master Gavin.

• Love
I love Iwaku because of the Creative Challenges. I'm sometimes stuck in a hole when it comes to creativity, but the challenges are helpful and the Institute helps with expanding ideas for OCs of mine so that's always a plus.

• Love
  • Thank You
I love Iwaku because it reminded me of my passions and gave me a chance to go after them. <3 There is nothing I love more than roleplaying and running a community like this, so seeing it happen and actually be successful is living the dream!

• Love
Reactions: Razilin and Fijoli
I love Iwaku because of its community! I haven't really had any personal conversations with anyone in particular here, but from what I've seen, you're all wonderful and amazing people. I love coming here daily and just reading what you all have to say.

Then there's the roleplaying side to this site. It's fun and very easy to get stuck into!

I love Iwaku because it's fun, and the people who are here seem to be nice

• Love
I love Iwaku because Staff gave me a chance.

@___@; I may derp sometimes (okay, often) but I really do love being somewhat useful to this awesome community.

• Love
I love Iwaku because it's that internet village, I've always dreamt of.

• Love
Iwaku, the only place I know where Pokemon erotica can be debated, and no one thinks to question why. o.O

Insanity is always a good thing.

I love Iwaku because of the tight community ^^ You treat each other like a family and it's great, I don't feel like an outsider

You're all beautiful people :heart:

Good night/morning!

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli and Diana
Hm? What? Oh, alright, fine. I'll say it. I love Iwaku. I love it because of you lot.
I don't get emotional very easily. That's not who I am. But there's just something about seeing everyone in this forum go about their business that gets to me. How everyone's an individual, and how we're all treated as such. How everyone's a great big community, instead of just a collection of RPers. How someone putting some text on another person's screen can bring them laughter, can bring them love, can bring them every emotion they could possibly think of. How nobody's expendable, and how everybody matters. How nobody has to be something they're not, and how they choose to be who they want to be.
I guess you could say I love Iwaku because Iwaku loves.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli and Diana
Status
Not open for further replies.