Cactae_Mae

The Suffering Slav Problem Child
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
On weekdays I come online at 5 am, then I go offline until 5pm, but on weekends I'm always online.
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I think I'm in the middle. There are some points where I like to control the story, but I would prefer to be passive most of the time.
Favorite Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Genre You DON'T Like
There isn't really a genre that I don't like, but I guess combat roleplay and too high fantasy stuff with literally no boundaries.
Hey, so, yeah. I'm fine with anything, my only thing is that I only roleplay on Discord.
I'm good with any pairing, I like playing multiple characters, I'm pretty much always free and bored and up to rp since school is basically out for me now and all. I a up to playing canon characters from shows, movies, books, games, or whatever, but I will surely NOT do anything anime related and such. I grew out of it and I don't like it anymore.
Here's a list of some stuff that I am very much into at the moment:
  • Detroi: Become Human
  • Blood On Snow, by Jo Nesbo
  • Vampyr
  • L.A. Noir
Also, I will be turning 18 this August, so.. Yeah, I will be joining the dark side soon.
(The good side of rping with me is that I have spicy memes and a cute dog)
So..Yeah... Hit me up if you're interested, or something. I'm okay with anything, honestly.

BoredAsUsual

Living the dream.
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Almost always, unless I've got work
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Male, Female, Androgynous
Both, if you have an idea then I'll let you lead until I get a handle on things. If I've got an idea I tend to take control.
Favorite Genres
Modern Fantasy, but I will try anything
Genre You DON'T Like
Sci-fi
I really want to get back into roleplaying a little bit at a time, and have a Discord. :D I do not know what any of the stuff on your list is, don't hate me, but it does sound all dark and vampire centered. I am totally up for something film noir/vampire inspired. We could link up on Discord and flesh something out? PM if you're interested.

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
On weekdays I come online at 5 am, then I go offline until 5pm, but on weekends I'm always online.
Writing Levels
Intermediate
I think I'm in the middle. There are some points where I like to control the story, but I would prefer to be passive most of the time.
Favorite Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Genre You DON'T Like
There isn't really a genre that I don't like, but I guess combat roleplay and too high fantasy stuff with literally no boundaries.
I really want to get back into roleplaying a little bit at a time, and have a Discord. :D I do not know what any of the stuff on your list is, don't hate me, but it does sound all dark and vampire centered. I am totally up for something film noir/vampire inspired. We could link up on Discord and flesh something out? PM if you're interested.
Sure! Btw, Blood on Snow is a thriller about a norwegian hitman, I really recommend it. It's pretty short and a good read!

BoredAsUsual

Living the dream.
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Almost always, unless I've got work
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Male, Female, Androgynous
Both, if you have an idea then I'll let you lead until I get a handle on things. If I've got an idea I tend to take control.
Favorite Genres
Modern Fantasy, but I will try anything
Genre You DON'T Like
Sci-fi
Sure! Btw, Blood on Snow is a thriller about a norwegian hitman, I really recommend it. It's pretty short and a good read!
Just looked at the synopsis for the book and it looks pretty interesting. I will definitely check it out when I have some more free time. What is your Discord info?

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Just looked at the synopsis for the book and it looks pretty interesting. I will definitely check it out when I have some more free time. What is your Discord info?
I will send it over in DMs :)

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still looking and still fine with anything!

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still looking!

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still looking for anything!

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still looking for anything!

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still looking!

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still looking!

DrVitalePHD

We Came, We Saw, We Kicked it's Ass!
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
7AM until roughly 2PM Weekdays and All Day Sat and Sunday
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male
Favorite Genres
Modern Day, Scifi
Genre You DON'T Like
Fantasy, Magical
Hey, I am looking to start a Ghostbusters RP. Any of you interested? I have a whole idea (which i have no problem and am very receptive to some ideas to add to my idea) and have Discord as well!

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Hey, I am looking to start a Ghostbusters RP. Any of you interested? I have a whole idea (which i have no problem and am very receptive to some ideas to add to my idea) and have Discord as well!
Oh, I mean, I have only seen the old ghost buster movies and didnt see the new ones. I would be in if it had like original stuff in it, I think I have a few ideas in mind too if that's cool. I'll sed ya my discord.

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still open by the way!

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still open!

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

BigBri590

Edgebabby
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adaptable
Male
both
Favorite Genres
post apocalyptic, sci-fi, fantasy, horror, thriller, mystery
Bruh, are you seriously asking for a LA Noir rp, like the video game? If so, I am so in! I remember beating that game in like a week.

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Bruh, are you seriously asking for a LA Noir rp, like the video game? If so, I am so in! I remember beating that game in like a week.
Yeah! Well, I still didn't finish the game, but so far I love it. Also I would just like an LA Noir inspired rp tbh, anyway, I'll hit you up.

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still looking!