I do free art because I'm bored.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you follow by pictures (DreamSelfy, for example) or by description? I could give you both.

If you're still accepting, I have a request for an anime style male. Can I PM you?

If you're still accepting, I have a request for an anime style male. Can I PM you?

Well, yes. But I'm still working on stuff for the other lovely people that responded so you may have to wait a little. o3o

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
May I request a drawing as well? I can wait however long it takes. Your artwork is very good.

May I request a drawing as well? I can wait however long it takes. Your artwork is very good.

If you're still drawing, can I request for a drawing?

Mhm, you both may. Just note that I'm taking three separate art classes as well as these art requests. So I ask for your patience. C:

We can both wait as long as you need ^_^ I don't need it yesterday, tehe. I feel that I'm one of the most patient people one can find... outside of the gaming world that is :3

Reactions: Jessica
We can both wait as long as you need ^_^ I don't need it yesterday, tehe. I feel that I'm one of the most patient people one can find... outside of the gaming world that is :3

I can wait any amount of time.

Cool! Let me know what you want in a PM and I'll put it on the list C:

How amazing that you do such beautiful art for free. That is beyond incredibly kind of you! Anyhow, I'd love a request. I do understand that you have lots going on, so I don't at all mind the wait it would take. It would be well worth it! Just let me know if it's okay and I'll PM you the description. I already have it ready. :)

If you're too busy and not taking anymore requests, that's totally understandable!

How amazing that you do such beautiful art for free. That is beyond incredibly kind of you! Anyhow, I'd love a request. I do understand that you have lots going on, so I don't at all mind the wait it would take. It would be well worth it! Just let me know if it's okay and I'll PM you the description. I already have it ready. :)

If you're too busy and not taking anymore requests, that's totally understandable!

Thank you ( *3*)

Go ahead and send it, I shall put you on the list

Im just curious, how long do you think it is of a wait for a drawing?

Status
Not open for further replies.