I do free art because I'm bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you follow by pictures (DreamSelfy, for example) or by description? I could give you both.

If you're still accepting, I have a request for an anime style male. Can I PM you?

If you're still accepting, I have a request for an anime style male. Can I PM you?

Well, yes. But I'm still working on stuff for the other lovely people that responded so you may have to wait a little. o3o

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
May I request a drawing as well? I can wait however long it takes. Your artwork is very good.

May I request a drawing as well? I can wait however long it takes. Your artwork is very good.

If you're still drawing, can I request for a drawing?

Mhm, you both may. Just note that I'm taking three separate art classes as well as these art requests. So I ask for your patience. C:

We can both wait as long as you need ^_^ I don't need it yesterday, tehe. I feel that I'm one of the most patient people one can find... outside of the gaming world that is :3

Reactions: Jessica
We can both wait as long as you need ^_^ I don't need it yesterday, tehe. I feel that I'm one of the most patient people one can find... outside of the gaming world that is :3

I can wait any amount of time.

Cool! Let me know what you want in a PM and I'll put it on the list C:

How amazing that you do such beautiful art for free. That is beyond incredibly kind of you! Anyhow, I'd love a request. I do understand that you have lots going on, so I don't at all mind the wait it would take. It would be well worth it! Just let me know if it's okay and I'll PM you the description. I already have it ready. :)

If you're too busy and not taking anymore requests, that's totally understandable!

How amazing that you do such beautiful art for free. That is beyond incredibly kind of you! Anyhow, I'd love a request. I do understand that you have lots going on, so I don't at all mind the wait it would take. It would be well worth it! Just let me know if it's okay and I'll PM you the description. I already have it ready. :)

If you're too busy and not taking anymore requests, that's totally understandable!

Thank you ( *3*)

Go ahead and send it, I shall put you on the list

Im just curious, how long do you think it is of a wait for a drawing?

Status
Not open for further replies.