All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Hello there, I am Jessica and my styles include Realism, Semi-ish realism, and Anime; I also draw both men and women. Unfortunately, animals and landscapes do not fall in my forte of art. Anyway, art includes sketchy and somewhat unshaded artwork because it's free. If I really like what I've done, you may get them shaded. *Happy face*

Note: I have yet to purchase a scanner. I am aware all work samples are of girls, they were the ones that were finished.. hehe... ^^;

Note 2: These works are about a year or so old, except the Diana/Vay one and eyebrowless lady.

Work samples:

(Diana and Vay V)

1466309_662207293802684_251775671_n.jpg

1461881_662207300469350_1331524431_n.jpg

wow! It's great to have you, can't wait to see the portraits you create.

Beautiful work :D

Wow these are really lovely! What kind of character description do you need for a reference?

Wow these are really lovely! What kind of character description do you need for a reference?

Enough to be able to give me a good idea of what you want. For instance, whether your character has sharp, almond, or droopy eyes, type of nose, thin or full lips, butt or bowl lips, man or woman, hair style, etc.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
May I also ask for a character drawing?

• Thank You
Reactions: Lawkheart
Hermione-Raising-Hand.gif

May I PM you a description Jess, if you're not to busy or filled, and if its not troublesome c: *it may be a big one I dunno XD*

Think you can draw anthros?

Reactions: QueenObscure
Thats fine..but thanks for replying ASAP <3

Reactions: QueenObscure
Hey there. You still accepting requests? Because if so I would love it if you could draw something for me.

Hey there. You still accepting requests? Because if so I would love it if you could draw something for me.

Mhm. Still accepting. Also trying to keep up with the requests given to me in the past. ^^

Ok, well if you're willing to accept mine I have it ready. Would you like it PM'd or posted

Hey i was wondering if you could draw a pic of a real person but in the style of your propic ? I have a pic.

10574300_10204115415627825_7323258105758879012_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.