I confess...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
It's the game of CONFESSIONS. Confess a truth and only the truth.

I confess... that I often want to make a casserole and be the ONLY one to eat it. D:

I Confess...that when I'm making home made dumplings for dinner I usually eat half of it by mself while still cooking the other half.

I confess that I eat all the pizzas in the house.

If I had pizza in the house, I would confess this.

I confess... that in real life I am not as open with my thoughts and feelings or opinions, because I'm afraid someone is going to hit me. x___x

I confess that my car isn't that great...

I confess that I often think about quitting my job and walking across the country, just for the hell of it.

I confess that I sometimes wish I could go comatose so that I could have hot make-outs in my dreams.

I confess that procrastination is my biggest flaw. t______t

I confess that sometimes I want things done right the first time more than I want to protect someone's fragile self esteem. c____c

I confess that I REALLY miss my internet. Mostly because of horrible, self-centered, bitchy roommates. >_>

I confess that I bottle up my anger and end up exploding over trivial things.

I confess... I like men's deotorent. It smells GOOD, ok? :D

I confess that Fel is a Foolish Fool!

I confess that there are moments I want to run away from home, even now.

I confess that I'm tempted to quit one of my jobs even though I know I wouldn't make rent without it.

I confess that I get bent out of shape over stuff I have no control over cause it makes me feel helpless.

I confess that I rather be in my hometown right about now than here.