I confess...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Feb 25, 2011.

1. It's the game of CONFESSIONS. Confess a truth and only the truth.

I confess... that I often want to make a casserole and be the ONLY one to eat it. D:

2. I Confess...that when I'm making home made dumplings for dinner I usually eat half of it by mself while still cooking the other half.

3. I confess that I eat all the pizzas in the house.

4. If I had pizza in the house, I would confess this.

5. I confess... that in real life I am not as open with my thoughts and feelings or opinions, because I'm afraid someone is going to hit me. x___x

6. I confess that my car isn't that great...

7. I confess that I often think about quitting my job and walking across the country, just for the hell of it.

8. I confess that I sometimes wish I could go comatose so that I could have hot make-outs in my dreams.

9. I confess that procrastination is my biggest flaw. t______t

10. I confess that sometimes I want things done right the first time more than I want to protect someone's fragile self esteem. c____c

11. HEH I DUN GEDDIT

I CONFESS I'VE BEEN SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOU'RE TO BLAAAAAAAAAME

12. I confess that I REALLY miss my internet. Mostly because of horrible, self-centered, bitchy roommates. >_>

13. I confess that I bottle up my anger and end up exploding over trivial things.

14. I confess... I like men's deotorent. It smells GOOD, ok? :D

15. I confess that Fel is a Foolish Fool!

16. I confess that there are moments I want to run away from home, even now.

17. I confess that I'm tempted to quit one of my jobs even though I know I wouldn't make rent without it.

18. I confess that I get bent out of shape over stuff I have no control over cause it makes me feel helpless.

19. I confess that I rather be in my hometown right about now than here.