I confess...

I confess that I would like to find a steady relationship that doesn't end up blowing up in my face or turning really awkward

I confess I would like to do the same thing as Katla Only: I don't have a job. I volunteer. I would leave that all behind and just walk until I disappeared from life.-

I confess... that I love posting weird and obscure topics, because I know people are going to reply to them. XD

I confess I have no clue what I'm doing, just a shot in the dark.

I confess two fundamental truths.
I confess the colour yellow makes me want to vomit.
And I confess that I'm not ready to be an adult on my own.

I confess to acting more happy than I am to avoid being a downer in the C-box more often than not as of late.

I confess to think of some roleplays as more or less important than others based on the participants.

I confess I don't know the answers or how to make a proper decision. My mind tries to grip the realities, but I only end in criss-cross thoughts. The answer to pleasing no one is to please everybody; the solution and the road to get there is so much harder. Where do I go, and how do I choose?

I confess I have clothes that are ten years or older.

I confess when asked where do I see myself in five years – ten years, I don't know how to answer. Not because I'm drawing a complete blank but because I see myself living a thousand lives. It seems silly and, to others, it often is – but what do I do when I find myself racing off from one path to end in another, so forth and so on?

I confess I sing in the shower – loudly and off-key – and my neighbors smile and laugh when I walk through the halls.

I confess if I had to choose sex or chocolate, I'd choose sex. If I had to choose, chocolate or men, I'd choose chocolate.

I confess every day when I go to work, I think about quitting. The only reason I stay is to support my family. Otherwise, the pain isn't worth the effort.

I confess I hate talking every day; that being social tires me out a lot more than I will ever let on.

I confess that I don't have a favorite color; it changes weekly, if not daily. Though I never could stand the colors orange or yellow.

I confess that I have a sock gremlin in my apartment. I run out of socks, therefore I borrow whose ever socks are available.

I confess that I like this game too much for my own good.

I confess that I think Katla has alot to confess.

I also confess that I always want someone to cuddle with me in bed before I go to sleep.

I confess that I'm in love with a figment of my imagination.

I confess I hate waking up in the morning. WHY is something I'd rather not discuss.

I confess that I can be a serious Jerk sometimes.