I confess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I hate people who use religious sects or races as a derogatory term.

I've got another one.
I tend to worry about others feelings, even though something I said or did wasn't even offensive in the first place.

Reactions: 1 person
I confess that I'd kill for a HMMWV replica.

I confess that I have a growing attraction to MOESHIT. It's making me angrier than before. (But hey, that means I can provide my own rage fuel, yeah?)

I confess that I'm taking Architecture. People see me draw other things instead. (But after all, I know one famous cartoonist in my side of the world who was an Architecture graduate. If he can, then I can too.)

I confess that I look to the shithole of the internet for advice. (You know where THAT is.)

I confess that I think Nic is talking about Wikipedia (regarding his last confession).

I confess that I probably get far more than I deserve.

I confess that I wait for something bad to happen all the time, everday, everywhere I go.

Reactions: 1 person
I confess... that I would rather be at home and roleplaying than going out! c__c;

...unless going out involved eating a restaurant or seeing a movie!

I confess that I second guess myself...allot.

I confess that I've yelled at my little sister, using MY name instead of hers since its the name I was used to hearing when trouble was about....>.<

I confess that I am often sad or lonely and I act as if nothings wrong.

I confess that I really don't like rping like I used to...

But still get envious when there is a popular game going on.

I confess that my new dorm room scares me, the people here make me feel like a zoo animal, and that SOMETHING is GROWING in my refrigerator! I'M AFRAID TO TAKE IT OUT! IT SMELLS! AND IT LOOKS WIGGLY!

"I confess nothing and I deny nothing!" Wahahahahaha! Wheeeee!

I'm a sucker for quotes, but I confess I'm rather lousy at remembering them

I confess that I hate that my brother is a vegan. :P

I confess that I would once at least once in my life try on a fur suit... It does go a little far as a furry though but it wouldn't hurt at least once.

I confess that I just lost something very dear to me, and I'm not really sure how long it will take to recover.

I confess... that I would rather be at home and roleplaying than going out! c__c;

...unless going out involved eating a restaurant or seeing a movie!

I confess Diana needs to stop being just like me.

I confess, I sold a bible on eBay and think Im going to hell now.

I confess that this move to Vegas is poorly planned and I'm not sure going to UNLV is all that great....Might not be worth the money...

I confess that I scared the shit out of my parents today.

I confess that I don't practice my violin playing nearly as much as I should, as this makes me sad, and guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.