I confess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I truly wish to move somewhere colder.

i must confess that i think i just might be, the death of myself.

I confess... that when it comes to rapin' or molestin' scenes, I prefer having it happen to my poor innocent and nicey nice characters than the bitchy mean ones. c____c I confess that's rather wicked of me.

((Thanks for the tip Diana........))

I confess I break international law on a daily basis and its part of my job.

I confess I sometimes like the not so crispy fries... shhh dont tell my diet lady

I confess that I do get kinda bored of Football at times. It just drags on and gets dull sometimes.

I confess that I often wish i could answer the front door naked just to see what someone would do.

I confess... I've lied to my friends and family about key events in my life, and will probably never tell them the truth.

I confess that I'm actually a big fan of sitcoms. Shameful and horrific, I know.

I confess that occasionally I want to call one of my contacts to do me a "favor" and "take care" of someone or someones that are driving me crazy. >:[

I confess that in the past week, I considered giving up hope with something.

I confess that moving out of California is something I'm really looking forward to.

I confess that using my lable maker turns me on. *blush* I know what is wrong with me? No, never mind dont answer that.

i confess of having a pretty short attention span..... especially in reading. >_<

I confess that I am actually starting to get homesick.. and am very surprised.

I confess people actually believe I was in the army.

Status
Not open for further replies.