I Command Thee Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really reserve a spot until I decide which story or character I want to use. I need someone to play the certain roles, and yes the roles are customizable(sorta). I have various different ideas in regards to contracts with demons if anyone is interested. I'm just going to list them here to grab the attention of others.

The Twins: Aika and Aiko Sasaki
The Demons: Fire and Water Bird Demons (cliodhna and phoenix)
Both twins are japanese-italian
Both have Mahogany Brown hair​

Aika's backstory: Aika and Aiko lost their mother at child birth, Aika was the weaker sibling. Aika recieved low expectations from her parents, and lives in Aiko's shadow. She constantly seeks out attention, often picking fights with Aiko to get attention. Aika is distant from her brother, and pushes him away which resulted in Aiko developing a sister complex. Aiko, being the stronger child and the first born son has high expectations placed on him, and is being forced to follow in their fahters footsteps as a business man/doctor/lawyer/thing. He is angry at his parents for neglecting Aika, and despite his constant defending her she still continues to push him away. Feeling suffocated, Aika runs away from home into the forest where she is attacked. (by who or what hasn't been decided) and Aika is forced into a contract with the water bird demon (which would be whomever wants to play this demon, this demon is based off the legend of Cliodhna's legend and I'll post a link in regards to this). Aika is forced into the contract to save herself. Due to the contract Aika earned the powers of hydrokinesis (water manipulation), healing and protection magic. The requirements to the contract is to find the demon's reincarnated lover, and if she does not find the lover with in the given time then her own soul is the price. As a special requirement, Aika must steal the voices of others to replenish the demon's energy/her magic. Aiko will be the NPC unless someone claims the character and his demon.

Aiko's backstory: (See Aika's backstory). Aiko shamed and angered by is inability to protect his sister, manages to enter a contract with the fire bird demon (phoenix) in order to become stronger. Due to his contract he earned the powers in pyrokinesis, and destruction. I also haven't thought of any special requirements, so it's just the basic "give up your soul" for now. There is not much here because I couldn't really think of any thing in regards to how he entered the contract, so if anyone is interested then we can collaborate on this more and make something awesome. If we choose this then Aika will be the NPC unless someone claims the character and her demon.

Halulu Ishida
Hiwian adopted by japanese parents.
Demon: Hiwian Demon

Backstory: Halulu and her Japanese family went fishing, but a storm rolled in and their boat sank. Due to the power of the storm and strong currents Halulu was pulled under and was drowning. The demon, whom disguised himself as a Hawaiian god, offered her a deal. She could die and her family would be spared or she lives and her family dies. Halulu refused both, which shocked the Hawaiian god. She demanded a different deal, which offended the demon. He instead offered a different deal, stating if she entered a contract then he would let them all live. She agreed but with a price, the demon, some what cynical and spiteful, also cursed Halulu. Whenever she enters the water, she turns into an eel. Due to her contract she earned the power over electrokinesis(major) and hydrokinesis (minor)
I don't know if this works or not. I read the rules and I don't think there was anything about gaining powers, but if it is an issue I can remove the whole power bit. Um, I would prefer to play the human part, and someone else play the demon part. I'm more interested in Aika and Halulu, so if someone wants to play Aiko then I will play the demon. It also depends on what's taken or not by the time I get someone interested in doing this with me. Also, if making pre-demons for someone else to play is an issue, I can just play the human character and see what happens.

None the less Reserve a female human spot for meh <3

Your ideas are really interesting. ^^
Humans don't typically have powers, even if they contract a demon. You could view the demons as 'chess pieces' which the humans have full control over. This is if their bond is strong, however. Therefor, the humans are the bystanders giving orders, and the demons are those doing the dirty work, bound to their will until the contract has been fullfilled. As such, the contract is usually made on the terms of a human, yet always in exchange for their soul. It is hard to force a human into making a contract, other than blackmailing or threatening them. Smoothtalking usually works best for the demons, though. XD

However, considering the amount of thought and consideration you put into this idea, I would hate to turn it down. It'd certainly be an interesting twist to the universe. If we take into account that each demon is different, perhaps I could let it slide. If the demon has a spirit form and the human learns to utilize this power, then perhaps it could work out. It would mean that the human and demon constantly need to collaborate, however. I don't know, but I'm sure we can figure something out. XD

One thing, though! She... would probably need to pay with her soul either way, since the contract with a demon always works in such a manner. The demons need the souls of the humans to survive- such are the rules of this universe, whether they like it or not. Yet, of course, a sly demon would trick a human into thinking otherwise.

Once all spots have been filled, the character limit for those already in the role play will be removed. Therefor, even if you reserve Aika now, and all other spots are filled, you may create more characters later. I would very much be interested in playing Aiko, though I have to wait for all character spots to be filled first. It would be unfair of me to take up two male humans spots. X3 If you don't find anyone willing to do this plot with you, however, I might volunteer to play Aika's demon instead. ^^

Your ideas are really interesting. ^^
Humans don't typically have powers, even if they contract a demon. You could view the demons as 'chess pieces' which the humans have full control over. This is if their bond is strong, however. Therefor, the humans are the bystanders giving orders, and the demons are those doing the dirty work, bound to their will until the contract has been fullfilled. As such, the contract is usually made on the terms of a human, yet always in exchange for their soul. It is hard to force a human into making a contract, other than blackmailing or threatening them. Smoothtalking usually works best for the demons, though. XD

However, considering the amount of thought and consideration you put into this idea, I would hate to turn it down. It'd certainly be an interesting twist to the universe. If we take into account that each demon is different, perhaps I could let it slide. If the demon has a spirit form and the human learns to utilize this power, then perhaps it could work out. It would mean that the human and demon constantly need to collaborate, however. I don't know, but I'm sure we can figure something out. XD

One thing, though! She... would probably need to pay with her soul either way, since the contract with a demon always works in such a manner. The demons need the souls of the humans to survive- such are the rules of this universe, whether they like it or not. Yet, of course, a sly demon would trick a human into thinking otherwise.

Once all spots have been filled, the character limit for those already in the role play will be removed. Therefor, even if you reserve Aika now, and all other spots are filled, you may create more characters later. I would very much be interested in playing Aiko, though I have to wait for all character spots to be filled first. It would be unfair of me to take up two male humans spots. X3 If you don't find anyone willing to do this plot with you, however, I might volunteer to play Aika's demon instead. ^^

OH! Aika's demon -flails- I didn't post the link thingy to it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clíodhna

I really don't mind making the humans normal. The demons can be the ones with the powers rather than the humans. It'll still fit the backstory just fine. Well for Aiko and Aika. :)

I'd like to reserve a female demon spot.

If you're interested I have a female demon Idea, and you can be mah demon o-o;

Well I already have my demon in mind, but if you'd like to discuss it further; just PM me.

Okay, sounds great. ^^
I have reserved the spots for you guys! ^^

Lady Frederica Bernkastel

FredericaBernkastelfull254946_zpsd2c47ce1.jpg

Role: Female Demon (Partner of Shiro Akaze)

Family: All dead, either naturally of age or killed by Frederica herself.

PERSONAL

Personality: Frederica appears cold and emotionless, speaking in a monotonous tone. Despite her cute looks and how she seems emotionless, she truly has an extremely twisted personality. She is very sadistic and is willing to kill and sacrifice anything or anyone for her own amusement. She has a tendency to hold grudges and that even a century won't make her forget the humiliation she suffered.

Sexuality: Being a sadist, she is attracted only to those who are able to suffer through enormous amounts of pain. Unfortunately, most people die before she can begin to take pleasure from their screams.

Likes: Cats, all types of tea, desserts, wine, spicy food, intellectually challenging games, screams of excruciating pain

Dislikes: Dogs, boredom, people who do not learn from their mistakes, being proven wrong

Weapons/abilities: She wields a black scythe that holds the power to separate miracles from reality, and she uses this power to make any miracle come true. This has earned her the nickname "The witch of miracles". However, her power is different from what it seems. In truth, she can only grant miracles as long as the probability of that outcome isn't 0%. She searches the endless possible outcomes known as "fragments of reality", and when she finds the one she is looking for she cuts it off from the timeline it is attached to with her scythe. She also holds the alternate nickname of "The witch who knows miracles do not occur"

She may also turn into a cat at will.

Biographic History: She was born into nobility, and was loved dearly by her parents. Only two days old, she caught an illness that was sure to kill her. Her parents were desperate to find a remedy when not even the finest doctors in the land knew how to cure her fever. When all hope was lost, her parents were approached by a man who said he could heal their daughter, and only asked that they did not christen her in return. Her parents, who were faithful and believed that every child should be christened were so desperate that they had to accept the offer. The man gave the little girl a bright blue medicine, and within twelve hours, it was as though she had never been ill to begin with. The little baby grew up to be a clever, and very pretty girl, with beautiful hair the colour of a raven's black feathers.

On her thirteenth birthday, her parents decided that she had to be christened in order for her to become an honorable woman so that she could marry decently. But as soon as the priest was about to dip her head in the baptismal font, her hair was coloured a shocking steel blue by the holy water, and she grew a black cat's tail. Unknowingly, her parents had sold the little girl's soul to the devil, and by breaking their promise, she had been awakened as a witch.

Upon her awakening, the girl realized the powers that had been bestowed upon her, including the curse of immortality, which made it so that the only way for her to die was to be burned at the stake, but if she was, she would be sent to purgatory in order to be torched by flames for all eternity. Engulfed by rage over the fact that her parents had doomed destiny to this instead of letting her die as an infant, she went on a rampage and killed every last person in the village by cutting their heads off with her scythe. She then proceeded to impale all the heads on spears, and surrounded the village with them.

She is one of the few surviving demons of the medieval Europe witch hunts, making her extremely powerful. But having lived such a long life, very few things are able to satisfy her, and so she must seek more and more extreme sources of pleasure. One of her favourite things to do is play games of whit with her contractors, where the winner decides on a "penalty" for the loser. Bernkastel always wins, and she always chooses to torture the contractor to death. She very rarely grows any type of emotional bond to her contractor, but sometimes someone comes along whom she becomes particularly fond of. One of these people was girl who reminded her of herself. The girl attached a small bell to her tail with a ribbon in order to always know when the demon was around, and Bernkastel hasn't had the heart to remove it.

Appearance

213px-Frederica_Bernkastel.PNG

508768-ber_a11_default_1_large.png

Hair colour: Steel blue

Eye colour: Violet
Weight: 40kg
Height: 155cm
Brief appearance explanation: She wears a black and white gothic lolita dress, white knee-high stockings and black shoes.

~Theme Song~

Last edited by a moderator:
If Bernkastel is doing... Well, Bernkastel, could I do Zepar and Furfur!? I know they're technically two demons, but they work as one entity, and I just think it would be so awesome to play them in this RP... >_<

(I know you said OC only, but they way you expressed it made it seem like you only forbid canon characters from Black Butler, so pleeease? :3)

I didn't really think she would do Bernkastel exactly, and thought she would only make one inspired by Bernkastel... though...I suppose...I could perhaps allow it. If you add your own touch to the characters, that is. X3

I think I'm done with the CS! I gave her an original backstory, so tell me what you think ^w^

Just finished reading it and... it's really good. ^^ She is by all means accepted! :3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sure you can! ^^

Ah, I probably should've specified that I wanted to reserve a female demon spot... Oh well, I can either make a male demon or a human, so it's not that big of a deal :P

Agh, sorry! >_<... are you sure? Because I could also try to fix something. X3

Well.. Since I sort of messed up, I suppose I could change the last male demon into a female? X3 I will be creating another demon later (probably) anyway. So, it'll more or less become even. :3

Or, if I'm going with Zepar and Furfur inspired characters, I can have them both be male? According to the mythology they are, anyway, so there's nothing wrong with them simply corssdressing :3

That works as well. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.