I Command Thee Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, so this time I RESERVE THE LAST MALE DEMON SPOT (haha jk XD)

Will do! ^^

Well, just ask one with a male demon if you can pair up? ^^

Zepar and Furfur

6tnsxw.jpg

Role: Male Demon #4 (contracted to Atsuko Hasegawa)
Family: Unknown

Personal

Personality: The personality of this demon varies depending on the incarnation. The current incarnation is split into two parts, one named Zepar and the other Furfur. Both are dramatic and over-zealous with every move made, talking with the air of an actor on stage. Furfur acts more emotionally, having extreme reactions and is often seen upset or crying, while Zepar acts more masculine, also having a slightly deeper voice, but still being very flamboyant. They are both cross dressers, although this is impossible to tell just by looking at or speaking to them.

Sexuality: This demon will literally go after anything that moves (and even some things that don't), but has a preference for humans.

Likes: Ice cream, romantic movies, playing around, anything that has to do with lust (you know, the hubba-hubbas, the baowchickawaowao-time)

Dislikes: Hatefulness, smart-asses and know-it-all's, egocentrics, bitter drinks

Equipment and abilities: They both share the ability to make people fall in love. Zepar also has the power of extreme strength and speed, while Furfur has the power of relentless defense and stamina. The contractor may choose to wear either of them as a brooch, gaining their respective abilities. The brooch will have the appearance of their respective demonic seal
Zepar
Furfur

Bigraphic History: This ancient demon known as "The demon of love" may trace back to the creation of man, as the snake who seduced Adam and Eve into taking a bite off the fruit of knowledge. When it pleases, it can be reborn as a different entity, sometimes being benevolent and kind while sometimes being evil and malevolent, the current incarnation is flimsy and excentric.

All Zepar and Furfur want is to help those with broken hearts realize the power of

L-O-V-E

Appearance:
Zepar:
Zepar_-_nocturne.jpg

Zep_a12_def1.png

Furfur:
Furfur_-_nocturne.jpg

Fur_a12_def1.png
Hair colour: Zepar has longer, blue hair, while Furfur has shorter, red hair.
Eye colour: Zepar has light blue eyes, Furfur has cyan eyes.
Weight: Both weigh around 56kg
Height: Zepar is 175cm, Furfur is 174cm
Brief Appearance description: They both wear the same dress with a distinctive heart shape on the chest and accessories, only with different colour palettes.

Misc.:
Voice Sample

I just have to tell someone about my obsession with black feathers, I hope it won't bother you...

WIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Orange Le'fuer
-

8199.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Basics

Keep it short
~

Name
Orange Le'fuer
"They call me Orange because I wear orange. It's kind of dumb but like, whatever."

555.5 years
Around 20 human years

"It doesn't really matter 'cause I look...what...18? 18 and prettier than you'll ever be."

Female
"Mhm."
Role

Female Demon
"I hate you for your humanity, it's really nothing personal. Just, you know, I think you're a shitty person".

Family

????????????
"what"

~
Personal

You're kind of cute when you're getting out of my face
~

Personality
Extremely intelligent | Rude | Focused | Short Tempered | Impatient | Adept | Impulsive | Edgy | Manipulative | Snarky | Sarcastic | Reserved | Childish
- Despite the incredible insolence and waste she assigns "consuming souls", Orange has devoured hundreds upon hundreds. Her contracts end quickly. Most people end up begging for their souls to be taken rather than having to handle her constant challenges, whims, and inconsiderate sass.
+Incredibly Independent, Orange
ridicules and delights upon finding people without the same capacity for individuality. To conform is utter stupidity, and "proper" women and men make her sneer. She takes great pride in her unreserved and untamed qualities, as well as her seeming inablity to be controlled, even while obeying a contract.
-Will not speak to dumb people. Will not, not under any circumstances, unless it's to make them
miserable.
+With Orange, what you see and hear is most certainly not what you get. Most of what she does, however
dizzy or whimsy it might seem, usually has a deeply thought out ulterior motive. She's capable of profound thought and intellect - it's just that she rarely deems an entity worth speaking to on such a level.
"Hey there, you special snowflake you."
Sexuality
Self-Proclaimed Aromantic
"Don't take this to heart, but I'm not sure if anybody would be interested in loving you."

- Change | Food | Holidays | Old texts | Mischief | Solitude | Not much, to be honest -
"It's so fun ignoring you when you walk in and not noticing when you walk away, I could do it for hours "

Dislikes
- | Pretty much anything that gets in the way of what she's up to at the very moment | -
"Please, leave me be...please."

Equipment and Abilities
Demon of Grotesque and Spoiled Childhoods

Orange carries and requires a remarkably small amount of equipment to magically function. In fact, the only nessesary items for most of her spells are her hat, her jack-o-lantern, and the spells themselves - her magic is both incredibly broad and awfully limited, making her a sort of lesser demon ability wise. Orange cannot perform large magical feats without a spell, and can't perform any magic of any sort or size without speaking. The event she speaks to life will take place wherever her jack o lantern is located, and she can only control the force of her words if a minimum percentage of her body is bound - hence the need for a hat, though a necklace or scarf or chain or any other sort of binding would work. Each spell requires knowledge and some sort of connection to either childhood or poetry. The girl can make just about anything happen that way, but needs time to research if there isn't already a verse floating about her mind. For this reason she tends to spend a lot of time reading and studying, and alone. Being dubbed "lesser" due to her limitations never sat well with her, and she's become determined to be as powerful as she possibly can. With varying amounts of success.
Being the Demon of Grotesque and Spoiled Childhood has linked Orange almost inseparably to the day in which the horrifying and the innocent are most closely intertwined – Halloween. Her strongest and only source of power lies deep within the intangible realm of childish memory, a place her words allow her to explore and bring to life. The intent of her verses conjures various events and objects. In that way, she could be simply considered a summoner. Spiders, rain, ants, floods, unexpected falls and the black plague – anything covered by nursery rhymes and simple poems animates at her command. Though she could take on any form she chooses, she generally prefers a witch-like, Halloweenish appearance for amplification purposes, and tries to plan all of her most dangerous endeavors in the fall, or around Halloween.
"Little Miss Muffet sat on her fucking tuffet"
Biographic History
Orange's history is a little unclear, even to her. She was born around Halloween one year and died trick or treating as a human child apparently, before life had fully opened up to her little eyes and after she had begun to form expectations for it. What details of her past she considers important she mostly keeps to herself unless pressed, and the details of her present are much more consuming. Currently, she seeks for purpose above all else - the one she never got a chance to have. There's got to be more to "life", she figures, than eating souls.
Her
fruitless and overwhelming self-assignments take up most of her time and her passion. Anything that gets in the way makes her unbearably agitated.

"If a reason to live is asking too much, I at least want one to exist for."
~

Appearance
Now I offer you a contract or whatever, but I mean if you would just die already I'd be perfectly fine with that too.
~

Hair Color
Barely blonde, white once illuminated.

Eye Color
Amber-Brown

Height
5' 7''

Weight
147 lbs

Iris Hikaru

'Let me show you what you could have.'
Human Age

10-18
Role
3rd Demon
Family
Mother - Living; Older Brother - Xaio Hikaru; Older Brother; Father - Unknown

'Everything is not as it seems.'
Personality
Unsociable | Intellectual | Blunt | Manipulative | Childlike | Mature | Sensual | Brother Complex | Flirtatious | Quiet Rarely Speaks
Sexuality

Pansexual - Does not see the point in relationships & finds love to be a spine chilling annoyance.
Cute Evil Items | Sweets | Tea&Coffee | Brothers | Violin | Piano | Dogs | Bunnies | Cooking&Baking | Singing | Others Who Challenge Her Intellect | Puzzles | White&Black | Crimson | Fashion | Music | Roses
Dislikes
Womanizers | Cats | Physical Contact With Humans | Being Constantly Questioned | Shameless Women | Ill-Mannered People
Equipment & Abilities
Mental Manipulation - Iris has the ability to make others do or believe in whatever she wants by twisting things in their minds; as well as erase memories.
Age Shifting - She is able to change between 10 to 18 years of age to humans, matching what imagine a human would prefer to see by glimpsing at their desires. Towards demons, her age is that of a fifteen year old girl.
Conjures Hell Wolves (Zeus&Hades) - Zeus & Hades are Iris' hell wolves that she raised from pups. They only listen to her and if they feel she is being threatened in anyway, they'll tear the cause of it apart. Zeus is an all white wolf with crimson eyes, while Hades is an all black wolf with crimson eyes.
White Stuffed Bunny - When Iris is in her younger form (10-13), she can be seen with a stuffed bunny in her arms. It was a gift created by her mother to keep her company when she was alone. It has crimson eyes as well as a black ribbon wrapped around it's neck.

'The past will reveal who you truly are.'

Biographic History
Iris is the only daughter and third child of the Hikaru family. Coming from a wealthy background, she was given anything and everything that she wanted without having to do much at all. With two older brothers, Iris developed a brother complex since they were the only male figures in her life, constantly keeping by them and wanting to have their attention on her.

Iris rarely ever opens her mouth to speak even to her family members, but they are all able to communicate with her by reading her body language and through mental connection. Iris' mother is extremely doting on her and her brothers, never wanting to disappoint them in any way yet she also expects perfection from each child.
Because of her manipulative ability and intellect, Iris has been able to consume many souls at her young age compared to most demons. Taking great pride in her efforts, Iris hopes to find a human who challenges her.

'Don't be fooled by appearances.'
Hair Color
Waist Length Snow White
Eye Color
Crimson
Height
4'6" - 5'3"
Weight
84 - 105 lbs
Brief Appearance Description
Iris is a young demon who has waist length snow white hair and crimson eyes with the ability to shift her age from a young child to a young adult. She can often be found dressed in lolita style and anything that is casual yet stylish clothing. Many find Iris to be like a rare porcelain white doll, so around certain types of people they feel the need to dress her up like she is one. Because she dislike physical contact with humans, she can be found wearing gloves all the time to avoid actually touching them.

(I hope this is alright for you.)

Everyone's accepted! ^^

I'm kind of at a loss now .__.

All the female demon spots are taken and they already made their CS so I can't play as Aika now since her demon is female. .___.

Halulu's and Aiko's demon is male though, so I can still do that. I don't want to play as Aiko though, but rather his male demon. I would rather play Halulu than her male demon.

Come on someone help me out with this .___.

Last edited:
Like I said before:

Once all spots have been filled, the character limit for those already in the role play will be removed. Therefor, even if you reserve Aika now, and all other spots are filled, you may create more characters later. I would very much be interested in playing Aiko, though I have to wait for all character spots to be filled first. It would be unfair of me to take up two male humans spots. X3 If you don't find anyone willing to do this plot with you, however, I might volunteer to play Aika's demon instead. ^^

It would be possible to solve it. ^^

Black Feather
53p9xg.jpg

Basics

Name:
Her true name is Dimme (Dim-may). She will take the name her master gives her.

She looks 12 but her real age is unknown.

Role:
Demon Female 1

Family:
Unknown

53p9xg.jpg

"Let's play! Pleeeeaaase!"

"I'm bored now..."

"You better be interesting..."

"Don't waste my time, human/demon..."

"Master..."
53p9xg.jpg

Personal

Personality:
Dimme is neither good, nor evil. She will do anything to have some fun. She is manipulative, stubborn, energetic (Sometimes just plain hyper), and gets bored easily, but she can also be kind, understanding, and very protective over the ones she loves (the very few she loves). She will follow her master's orders as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Sexuality:
She believes that if she ever does find someone she cares enough about to have those feelings for, then she doesn't care what gender they are. But the trick is getting her to actually have those feeling towards someone, she is very hard to win over.

Animals (especially foxes), to be entertained, Hellebores and cherry blossoms, snow, cold weather

Dislikes:
Animal abuse, being bored, heat,

Equipment and Abilities:
Control of blood (limited to her own blood only) Summoning certain animals- Fox of Fire and Earth, White Tiger of Water and Wind, Wolf Of Void. (She can only summon 1 animal at once and to summon them she has use her blood to draw her mark in the air, the blood will stay in the air until the animal is summoned then it was fall on the summoned animal. Erasing most of the blood will cause the animal to disappear.

Biographic History:
unknown

53p9xg.jpg

Appearance

Hair Color:
White

Eye Color:
Red

Weight:
92lb

Height:
4'11

Brief Appearance Description:
Her short hair is a silky white, her red eyes emotionless and cold. A smile can always be found on her face. Her skin is pale and smooth like ivory. There's a small heart on her right cheek when she is in human form.

53p9xg.jpg

Human form:
2qvf79y.jpg

Demonic form:
16acqhf.jpg

Mark:
(Ignore the colors, its black and white.)
121zckw.jpg

Last edited:
(Sinopa! *huggles* I was starting to get worried. X3 Ah, and of course he is accepted!)

Basics

Name: Ryuuji Katsuragi

Role: Human Male 3

Family: A brother, sister, mother and father, among others

Personal

Personality: Easily amused | Hot blooded at times | Snarky | Pretends to be more Immature than he is | Strong willed | Clever minded | Serious

Ryuuji is strong willed, stubborn, and hyper competitive, always looking to find challenges to overcome. As a friend he is snarky and a bit pushy, but extremely loyal and trusting, almost to a fault. He is unreasonable in some ways, has a hard time in romance, and usually actions he takes makes it harder on himself, whether he means for it or not.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Likes: Warmth | Swords | Video games | Romance stories | Chocolate and other sweets | Challenge

Dislikes: Cold weather | Complete Isolation | Losing | Study

Equipment and Abilities: Nothing particular at the moment

Biographic History:
Ryuuji feels himself inadequate compared to others. His competitive nature is offset by his loss count and his friends and two siblings who excel in other fields, though a loss in anything he takes almost personal. Though he has confidence in his own ability, his losing track record has caused him to lose faith in himself. His self depreciation manifests itself in his snarky and sarcastic remarks to others.

Ryuuji dreams of being heroic. His small time attempts at rescuing others from bullies and helping people have ended poorly. He's taken a beating more than a few times. The last time he tried to 'save' someone, the person he tried to save ended up more hurt than they probably would've without his interference, causing Ryuuji to go into depression and blame himself and all his actions, though he tries to keep it to himself.

Appearance

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Weight: 69kg

Height: 178cm

Brief Appearance Description:

Ryuuji has somewhat spiky, jet black hair and owns a closet full of different red shirts. He wears black colored pants and jeans with sneakers and finger-less gloves most of the time.

thumbnail-720x-shrink.jpg

I should. I will do that now. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.