I can see clearly even without eyes

Luke looked at her, just staring at her face. Good thing she couldnt see or she would think he was a creep. Her face looked so amazing her white eyes and smile, it was just...wow! "You know...your rather amazing how you can move and live so easily." Luke smiled and felt like a dork, he was so bad at flirting and he was trying to, but he hadnt been on a date with a girl sonce 11th grade.

Kieara blushed and giggled at his cute awkward charm. It drew her in. He wasn't like the other guys that she'd been around. Even though it was very few and she'd never been on a date before. He was sweet. She spoke. "Aww, thank you." She said to him. She ate with him and talked and laughed and soon was finished. She felt a lot more comfortable with him now.

He continued talking with her and eventually finished and paid the bill like a gentleman. "Well I suposse we should be on our way, wouldnt want to get you home past bed time." Luke joked, he really did feel like a kid again. Standing and walking towards her putting his arm out for her to hold. "Ready?" Luke waited for Kieara to stand and lead her out to his car. as they drove home it was rather silent, not saying much but simple things about how dinner was and continuing to get to know each other.

Kieara had told him her address, but the thing was, her father still wasn't home. There were no lights on, nor vehicles at the place. She spoke as they drove not aware of this yet. "I had a great time Luke....I couldn't ask for a better date." She said and then blushed her head tilting down embarrassed. "A better....first.....date...."

Luke chuckled and drove to her adress, when pulling into the drive way he noticed that it was empty, no car in the drive way and no lights on inside. " enjoyed my self as well, it was a great first date, and I hope that maybe...possibily...we could go out again some time." Luke said smiling and reaching over and holding ehr heand for a second. "So, is your dad going to be home soon or no...cause there is no one here..." Luke said looking around.

Kieara smiled and blushed as she listened then frowned. "He usually comes and gets me...." She said. A ringing went off and then got into her bag where a phone sat and lifted it. It was in braille so she pushed the button and speaker phone sounded. It was marcus. "Kieara?" He said. "YEah?" "Your father's not gonna be home tonight. He had to work late again." he said.

Luke looked at Kieara and frowned. "I can take you in." Luke said as he got out and walked around to her side of the car opeing the door and putting his arm out for her.

Kieara frowned. "Luke you don't understand. I don't use a cane, and I have no door key...." she said to him. The house was locked tight, and she'd be able to do nothing, but sit there. Even though she knew her home well and could manuver it, she couldn't do anything but sit.

Luke sood there and thought. "Kieara, I am not trying to make a move on you..but do you want to stay at my place tonight?" Luke's apartment was trashed and his cat loved new people and if she was allergic he would have to put his cat in a diffrent room all night and that would just casuse cat whining all night. "I don't mind...I just hope you aren't allergic to cats." Luke chucked and agian remebered how trashed his apartment was.

"You....wouldn't mind?" She asked him softly. She smiled. "I love kitties." she said to him. It had been a long while since she'd seen one though.

Luke smiled. "Of course I dont mind.." Luke shut her door and got back in his car, buckling and driving to his apartment, he didnt really have anything to say on the way there, only because he firqured there would be nothing appropriate to say. Once in parking space he got out once again, walking to Kieara's side of the door and put his arm out for her to grab. "I hope your ready for this."

Kieara smiled at his words and was soothed. She agreed and was quiet on the way there. Once there she took his arm and spoke at his response. "What do you mean? why wouldn't I be?"

Luke chuckled as he lead her inside and to the elevator. "well...My apartment is ummm well, it hasnt seen company in like...forever." Luke chuckled a little and then realized that she hadnt seen company period.

Kieara spoke. "It's fine i'm sure." she said to him with a smile.