I can see clearly even without eyes

Luke smiled at marcus. "hey marcus...what kind of food does she like?" Luke asked with a chuckle looking up at Marucus and smiling. He wanted to treat her right, cause he knew she had probably never been out with anyone besides her dad.

Kieara had never been out on a date before. She'd become suddenly self concious. She came out dressed as she was when she entered the building in a skirt and her sweater. She smiled a bit. "okay. Will daddy be mad?" she asked Marcus. Marcus smiled and spoke. "I'll take care of him, don't worry." He leaned in whispering to Luke softly so her advanced hearing wouldn't get it. "She likes italian."

Luke stood as Kieara enterd and smiled. "you look nice." Luke chuckled and jumped a little when Marcus whispered to him. "Okay, thanks." Luke walked towards Kieara. "luckily you wont get to see what my car looks like." Luke chuckled and grabbed Kieara's hand guiding her outside and to his car. It was clean on the inside, the outside however was warn and old. Guiding Kieara to her door he opened it for her and helped her in. closing the door once she was fully inside. "Getting in on his side he started the car, it ran pretty well so it wasnt to noisy. "so I hope you like Italian cause I know this great little place in town that we can go." Luke said as he pulled out and started driving.

Kieara blushed a little at his compliment even though she had no idea what she looked like. "Thanks." she said to him and giggled at his joke about his car. She moved from holding his hand to gently holding his arm. It made it easier for her to move closer, and she felt safer. Not as prone to run into things than one would be at arms length. Once out to his car and once he helped her inside she felt beside her for a seatbelt soon finding one and latching it. She smiled and her face seemed to light up. "That's my favorite." she said happily.

Luke chuckeled. "well I am glad that you like Italian cause that is all they have here." Luke chuckled and looked at her, she really did look nice. Luke pulled into the parking lot which was rather empty and parked. "wait there I will come and help you out." Luke quickly got out of his car adn ran around to her side opening the door and putting his arm out for her to grab. "m'lady italian awaits." Luke felt happy he hadnt been on a date in a long time and it was nice to have someone that wouldnt judge you on what you looked like or how crappyt your car was.

Kieara smiled as he said that. "You like it too right?" She asked. She smiled as he helped her out and she held onto his arm again tightly. She didn't want to fall or get bumped into anything.

Luke chuckled "Yes I love Italian." Luke smiled as he grabbed her arm once they were out he looked at her. "dang girl dont hold on so tight, your gonna break my wimpyness with those muscles of yours." Luke chuckled and lead her in, The woman smiled at them and quided them to a table in the middle of the room, it was round and had candles on it. "Um can you take the candles away I dont want anyone getting burnt." Its not that Luke didnt think that Kieara could feel the heat he just didnt want to the crap beat out of him for getting her burnt of their first date. "I sure can, you two have a wonderful evening, you make a lovely couple." Luke looked up at the waitress and smiled. "we aren't a couple but thank you, we are dance partners." The waitress smiled and nodded. "oh okay then my apologies." She handed them menus and Luke whatched Kieara he just wanted to see what she was going to do. Their actual waitress soon aproached the table, she itro duced herself and asked if she could get them anything to drink, Luke asked for some water with lemon and waited for Kieara to tell her.

Kieara giggled and blushed. "Sorry, I get nervous in new places." she loosened her grip a bit. She gently sat down in her chair. She smiled as he told them to take the candles away. It was thoughtful and she liked it. She blushed at the mention of being a couple, but smiled.

Luke looked at Kieara and waited for her to ansrew the waitress's questions once she did the waitress left to sson return with drinks. Luke plunged the lemon into the water. 'that proabably sounded weird' Luke thought to himself. "So how to know if you like someone, I mean like what if a guy is really ugly like he face is all messed up and he is like not attractive at all, do you just like me if he a good personality or something?"

Kieara blinked at his question and sipped on an iced tea. "That's a bit shallow." She said then spoke. "Personality is what matters most, but since I see through touch, I have yet to really meet someone who was unattractive to me. I have no sense of attractive and unattractive, I can't see to know what desirable and undesirable is." she said.

Luke was caught of guard as he was called shallow. "I-I, thinks that amazing that you dont have that to wory about. I wasnt trying to be shallow, but I came across that way I guess." Luke took another drink of his water and looked at the menu. "I think I am gonna get raviloli.." Luke thought out loud not knowing what else to say.

Kieara smiled. "Oh I misunderstood. I see what you mean now." She said. "I think I'll get sphagetti." She said thoughtfully. "That's my favorite."

Luke chuckled "I thought you would get that." Luke looked at her "So have u been blind since birth or did something happen when you were younger?" Luke felt kinda awkward asking her a ton of questions about herself but he didnt know what else to say.

Kieara spoke. "I was born blind." She said with a smile. She didn't mind. He was just curious. It didn't bother her in the least just so he wasn't mean about it.

"wow so you really are used to this..i remeber when I was kid my and my friends would pretend to be blind and close our eyes walking around my ma's house..." Luke chuckled. "Kinda degrading when you think about it...So do you want to know anything about me?" Luke didnt like to talk about himself, but he felt like he was doing all the talking.

Kieara smiled as he spoke and giggled a bit at their child games. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to pretend it, but it sounded funny. She spoke again. "Yeah. What do you like? where are you from?" she asked.

Luke chuckled at her question. "ahhh my life story eh, well I like to dance have since I was child, got picked on a lot in school for it and all that but my mom was supportive..I-I used to learn the dances in Britney's music videos and I would dance with them all time, My dad thought i was gay at first, then he caught me kissing my first girl friend. I was funny actually." Luke chuckled a little and whatched as the waiter brought their food, setting it down in front of them. He seemed so fascinated by Kieara, how she was so capable to manuver so easily. "My dad was cool though, i still did and do guy stuff like whatch foot ball and ocassinaly I would play backyard football with my friends in highschool but when I got the chance I was always dancing, i got kicked off the school basketball team once cause guys were complaniny that I would walk around the locker rooms and dance..they said it was too gay for them and it was not right for a masculine guy like me to dance like a girl...but I didn't mind, it was my passion and still is...you just gotta take life and say i am gonna persude my passions and just do it." Luke chuckled and took a bite of his raviloi, It was pretty good, wasnt the best but it was good.

Kieara smiled as she listened to his story. She seemed so fascinated by him. She wondered what it was like to see. To have friends, to be around people.....but it never had happened for her. She listened and spoke. "Well, I don't know how to play football, basketball, or any of those.....But I do know that dancing is one of the best things that you can ever experience. It....It's intoxicating...." she said to him sharing his passion for the art. She smiled as their food came. "It smells great." she said and moved her hand over the plate lightly hovering to test where the heat was then felt for her silverware finding it fairly easy and began to eat with ease.

Luke smiled as Kieara responded whatching as she used her hands to find everything. "well Maybe I could teach you to play basket ball one day.." Luke said, he wasnt sure how he would teach her, but he would try. "But you would deffinatley have to trust me more if i did, you would have to let me be your eyes." Luke smiled and continued to eat, it was nice to be out with some one and not home with his tv and cat for the night.

Kieara smiled as she ate with him. "This is pretty good." She smiled. She ate surprisingly neat for a person with no eyes and didn't spill. Though she seemed so much more careful with everything she did. She spoke. "I'd like that, to learn how to play basketball." she said to him. "It sounds fun." She said to him and smiled in a charming manner.