I AM NOT FIT TO BE A HUNTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twelve hours later, they were in London, and they were waiting for Eden's car to be unloaded from the plane. Eden leaned against the wall, and gazed out the big window at the view of London. A smile played on her lips - she was home. She counted both Bradford and London as her homes, because she loved them both equally.

She turned to Jun. "So, where did you come from before you met me? Were you coming from a feed?"

"No" He clenches his teeth making his lip bleed "Im not like them....." I was actually out buying silver bullets and holy water" He laughs "i had a feeling i might need them one day.." \

"A vampire buying holy water and silver bullets?" Eden raised an eyebrow with a grin. "Well, if you're nothing like them, then how do you feed? Animals?" She joked. "Or do you nip into the local blood bank and borrow a few pints of donated blood?"

"No...... I fight the urge to feed I use substitutes for blood like maybe cranberry juice....." He snickers in a low tone
" I Havent fed for 5 years..... Im scared to death someone will force me...."

Eden suddenly had a whole new level of respect for the young male vampire. "Huh." She said. "That's a new one. But don't you ever think of maybe just feeding to stay alive? None offence meant, but you look like crap. Maybe you could find a single person to feed on enough each time to stay good, but you leave the person alive?"

She spotted her car being towed into a spot outside and she grabbed her keys from her bag. "Lets go. I've got a place here in London where we can stay until I finish this hunt."

Jun looked at her "I would never feed on someone for a certain amount of times...... It would be even worse" He looked at the car "So what kind of place are we going to?" His fake smile returned and he headed towards the car.

"My place. It's an apartment just above Portobello Road, and I live there whenever I get to come here." Eden twirled her keys around her finger. "So, how come you have a conscience? Most vampires couldn't give a damn who they feed off of."

ooc: Sorry for vanishing, weekends are bad for me >.>

Katya Yesfir Ivashkov

Kurdish Huntress

At her question he continued to strive forward, no hesitance in his step. His longer legs were bothersome and Kat struggled to stay beside him, he fixed his mask in place and replied with an even voice, "The place is 10 minutes away at the current pace unless something halts it."
She raised an eyebrow and glanced over, she wanted to ask what he meant by 'halts it' but a sinking feeling made her think she would find out soon enough. Keeping his pace he moved onward and glanced down at her meeting her gaze, "So what has you here in such a dreary place?"
She smiled, an almost bitter show of emotions, "What do you think brought me here? I'm a hunter. I'm hunting. There's more than just you and your target in this town. Like the pale haired guy back there, there was something off about him. When you're in the business long enough you can tell. Alongside that there's a pack of Skinwalkers passing through and a massive handful of Hunters. Like the girl you were eyeing by the car just no, or those two back at the Hotel."
The boy, Garrete, shook his head, seemingly lost in his own world "A pattern to this town I suppose. "
The two continued to walk, Kat following his lead and keeping a hand around her knifes hilt. No longer out of concern for him but because they were edging closer to an enemy Kat knew nothing of. It was only natural to be cautious.

he slowed his pace ever so slightly so his companion did not have to use unnecessary energy just to follow and he said "white hair was a vampire and the hunter trusted him, I do not know why or what the lad is going to do with her but they have departed." smirking a little he quipped "I knew it was the thrilling night life that drew you here, you dont have to concern yourself with the knife there is nothing of harm near." with that he looked at the leather band around his wrist. "I believe we will arrive early"

Gabby walked around the streets at night. It wasn't the brightest idea, but she would do anything to get away from her parents. Her parents fight nonstop and honestly she hates both. She knows if she were found she would get in so much trouble, but Gabby didn't care. She just wanted to get away.

garrete walked by a woman wondering about and simply said "dangerous to be alone around here hun." as he finished the sentence he pulled out a cigarette and lowered his mask with his back turned to her.

Juno Looked at her "Cool and If I ever ever Get red eyes and you see my fangs shoot me..." He looks sad but strong at the same time, He looked at her twirling the keys. "I didnt want to be like them because I once-" He stops mid sentence "Uh nevermind Lets just get going to your apartment."

A short car ride later, they arrived at her apartment. Eden unlocked the door, and held it open so Jun could enter first. "After you." She gestured inwards. Her eyes traveled down his body, and then back upwards. Despite his undead being, he was actually quite good-looking. She noticed.

I will no longer be posting on this thread for I have lost sight in what it is about as for the two people still posting on here enjoy yourselves and have fun. I truly hoped to be involved but seeing how it is going I will not be forcing my character in however; if there are any roleplay ideas you would like to do hand me a message. I am working on an idea for a room a long with writing a book but I will always try to reply or post as often as I can.

He noticed her scan his body but payed no mind to it, he stepped inside looking up and down the walls. "Wow this is the best?" He smiled obviously joking with her and trying to get her angry, "Oh ya make sure you have cranberry juice" He called for the elevator "And who or what is causing a commotion here?" The elevator came making a loud "BING!" As it opened its doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.