I AM A TEEN DIANA ACCOUNT TESTING THINGS OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know nothing Nydanna. Nothing. You're too innocent and naive to understand Gwazi's true nature.
I'm older than you are by at least 10 years. I know way more than you think. I prefer not to think of the world being as twisted as it is.

I'm older than you are by at least 10 years. I know way more than you think. I prefer not to think of the world being as twisted as it is.
So you know not only more than she thinks, but also more than you prefer to think?

I didn't post that. >:[ I dunno what you're talking about,
Oh yeah? So I guess this was someone hacking your account then :D

So you basically ignores your own knowledge, which means you're making yourself naive on purpose, thus I'm more knowledge of the real world than you are :D

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Well, having a separate roleplay section could be pretty useful.

My only worry is that for people like me, who don't like to rely on notifications and instead actually use the Watched Threads page, having to sort through a second one and the Groups will start to become quite the hassle.
Watched threads will probably still be a thing. You'll live.

So you know not only more than she thinks, but also more than you prefer to think?
That might have come out bitchier than I intended, but I just had to bury my daughter's cat and I'm not entirely in the best of moods.

So you basically ignores your own knowledge, which means you're making yourself naive on purpose, thus I'm more knowledge of the real world than you are :D
I don't ignore it. I choose to be an optimist because if I focused on all the negative shit in the world I'd want to eat a bullet.

Watched threads will probably still be a thing. You'll live.

That's not quote what I meant; of course they'll still be there. But if you look at the toolbar, you'll see that in this new Roleplay supermenu, there is a Watched Roleplays submenu. This leads me to believe that I will have to keep track of two separate watched lists. One for roleplays, one for everything else.

And don't think that because it says Forum > Roleplays in the navigation that that mean the watched roleplays will necessarily appear in both—groups also have a Forum > Groups navigation, and their threads appear in no lists whatsoever.

That might have come out bitchier than I intended, but I just had to bury my daughter's cat and I'm not entirely in the best of moods.
I'm sorry to hear that. I was just playing around.

that's because the groups SUCK ASS. >:[

That's not quote what I meant; of course they'll still be there. But if you look at the toolbar, you'll see that in this new Roleplay supermenu, there is a Watched Roleplays submenu. This leads me to believe that I will have to keep track of two separate watched lists. One for roleplays, one for everything else.

And don't think that because it says Forum > Roleplays in the navigation that that mean the watched roleplays will necessarily appear in both—groups also have a Forum > Groups navigation, and their threads appear in no lists whatsoever.
Oh, I actually missed that completely, haha.

I hope they'll still appear in normal watched threads, but I can live with it if not.

Should we not be analyzing the upcoming update to Iwaku? After all, @Diana gave us a screenshot, and there are some significant and easily seen changes within it.

After all, isn't the whole of this community's infrastructure not far more important than Gwazi's latent attraction to teens/kids?
Also, Gwazi, could you give us a specific age range? There are three ranges commonly and incorrectly associated with pedophilia, and I want to be certain we're discussing the right stuff here.
13-17 is my game. Mmmmhm.
I prefer not to think of the world being as twisted as it is.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm still on this forum and then threads like these show up.
Why did this have seven pages omg

Except they forget that I'm a God, and Gods can't be killed.

Bro you can't even recognize black-and-blue when you see it so like I'd say that's some pretty limited divinity you got going on there. Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: LeVen
Bro you can't even recognize black-and-blue when you see it so like I'd say that's some pretty limited divinity you got going on there. Sorry not sorry.
That dress is the work of the Devil.
And I am so pure that I don't see it for it's manipulative blue and black.
But for what it would be if divine, white and gold.

Reactions: Hatsune Candy
Wow. Wait. So God's actually a pedophile? I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WEIRD ABOUT THOSE FREAKING BOOKS! You're still going to burn though

That dress is the work of the Devil.
And I am so pure that I don't see it for it's manipulative blue and black.
But for what it would be if divine, white and gold.
Yep, I did create that dress. It's nice to see that you recognize my work :D I just enjoy messing with those silly humans :3

MORE TESTING. 8D

[stabs=bcenter|500x80]
{slide=Title|center}Content{/slide}
{slide=Title|center}Content 2{/slide}
[/stabs]

[stabs=bright|80%]
{slide=Title|center}Content{/slide}
{slide=Title|right|open}Content 2
{tab=1}Slide 1{/tab}
{/slide}
[/stabs]

And what does this do?