I AM A TEEN DIANA ACCOUNT TESTING THINGS OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I bet you americans lack the canadian bacon to pay the border fee with too! :P

Last edited:
We'll take him to china. There he will get a quick death sentence. Like within days.

We'll take him to china. There he will get a quick death sentence. Like within days.
China's the last place to care about misused children.

All this nonsense talking about international travel for execution - that's just expensive.

I bought a baseball bat for $5 and a friend who will do anything for some cough syrup.

Someone tell Teen!Diana that sanitary napkins are not meant to be flushed.

THE PATRIARCHY! WHICH IS YOU! SO IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

Logic :D
And what could a mere women like you hope to do against me? The Patriarchy?

Yes, be distracted by Gwazi's perversions and miss the teaser i posted that hinted at what I was testing at. >:3

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
And what could a mere women like you hope to do against me? The Patriarchy?
... ... Hang you in the back garden seems like a good start :D @Retribution Ready with that baseball bat?

I feel like we've gotten away from topic :( Since this thread is about testing stuff... hmm... We'll get back on topic by testing how long it takes for someone to die through hanging :D -continues with Gwazi killing plan- The pervert must buuurn... Or haaaang.

Yes, be distracted by Gwazi's perversions and miss the teaser i posted that hinted at what I was testing at. >:3

Damn it, Gwazi's perversion has made me miss a hint D: -runs around searching for it. - Oooh. OOOOOOOH. Now I think I know. I will probably never use it if it's for what I think it is for... But neat anyways xD

if you think you will never use it, you will be wrong. 8D

if you think you will never use it, you will be wrong. 8D
Oh.. OOOH. Now I think I know what it is. Before I thought it would be an update to the forum so you could use tabs when creating threads... But now I get it. I think xD Yeah, I'll probably use that. Maybe. We'll see. :d

Which also happens after going at it for a loooong time. :P
Hentai

o.o You people have issues. Shows what happens when I take a semi-small break. You all go nuts. @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.