I AM A TEEN DIANA ACCOUNT TESTING THINGS OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
o.o You people have issues. Shows what happens when I take a semi-small break. You all go nuts. @_@
Everything is Gwazi's fault D: And Diana's. She started the talk about teens by creating a teen account which made us aware about Gwazi's pedophile tendencies which made us go on a witch hunt. IT'S A NATURAL PROCESS!! DIANA SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!!

#Everything'sDiana'sfault
#It'salwaysDiana'sfault
#Dianadiditagain

#ObeythePatriarchy

o.o You people have issues. Shows what happens when I take a semi-small break. You all go nuts. @_@
You seem to be implying two completely false things there.

1. This place wasn't nuts while you weren't on break.
2. You somehow contributed in keeping the place not nuts.

Both of those are patently false. Just read these threads and see how you contributed to the insanity.

If anything, this thread is less crazy than those three I linked.

You are one of the sources of nonsense, Nydanna. Don't deny your true nature. Be yourself and go nuts with the rest of us. 8D

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Everything is Gwazi's fault D: And Diana's. She started the talk about teens by creating a teen account which made us aware about Gwazi's pedophile tendencies which made us go on a witch hunt. IT'S A NATURAL PROCESS!! DIANA SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!!

#Everything'sDiana'sfault
#It'salwaysDiana'sfault
#Dianadiditagain
o.o I don't think it's pedophilia tendencies. I think he just wants to molest Diana. Teen or adult, it's going to be against her will. o.o

o.o I don't think it's pedophilia tendencies. I think he just wants to molest Diana. Teen or adult, it's going to be against her will. o.o
How does all teens = Diana? o.O

I skipped quite a bit. Something about messing with teenagers doesn't quite sit well with me.

wants to do what to diana. O___O

also

teal DOING THINGS FOR FUUUUUUUN TOOOOYS!

I shall now go on a Patriarchal crusade, where instead of lavishing the enemies women we lavish the enemies teenangers.

I shall now go on a Patriarchal crusade, where instead of lavishing the enemies women we lavish the enemies teenangers.
And your chances of getting the herp increase by 75%!

• Love
You know nothing Nydanna. Nothing. You're too innocent and naive to understand Gwazi's true nature.

• Love
Should we not be analyzing the upcoming update to Iwaku? After all, @Diana gave us a screenshot, and there are some significant and easily seen changes within it.

After all, isn't the whole of this community's infrastructure not far more important than Gwazi's latent attraction to teens/kids?
Also, Gwazi, could you give us a specific age range? There are three ranges commonly and incorrectly associated with pedophilia, and I want to be certain we're discussing the right stuff here.

I think we should discuss both :D

Yeah, @Gwazi Magnum what age ranges do you prefer your kids to be? -prepares the ropes-

As for the picture... I'll let you guys figure it out while I sit in a corner enjoying it :D For those who missed Diana's hint, it's here.

I didn't post that. >:[ I dunno what you're talking about,

Well, having a separate roleplay section could be pretty useful.

My only worry is that for people like me, who don't like to rely on notifications and instead actually use the Watched Threads page, having to sort through a second one and the Groups will start to become quite the hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.