HxH x Legends of the Past (Signups/OOC) ~Open!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
@samreaper I dunno.... I really don't know if I'll be any good in that arc

I'm thinking about it but I dont how useful Tsuji will be. I mean I plan on having him develop his old personality again in the current arc. (Spolier)

I'm thinking about it but I dont how useful Tsuji will be. I mean I plan on having him develop his old personality again in the current arc. (Spolier)
Tsuji could be teamed up with Shade? If you want that is.

Reactions: Roxshi
Meh.... I feel like I don't really understand the whole arc itself, as in the cards and stuff.

Meh.... I feel like I don't really understand the whole arc itself, as in the cards and stuff.

hm, what is it exactly that confuses you? like the goal of the arc? well its mainly meant to be a way for our chars to fully grasp their nen and to train it through actual combat. The cards would give a way for each person to strategize and think and to form teams.

How long do you intend each pair to complete the course via the collabarations?

It all depends on how well they get through the course, Like Menzai and Syrenei had trouble with the wall so that took extra time, but Luka and Neil sped through thanks to not caring about injuries.

Did you have a time you wanted for Tsuji?

trouble with the wall? don't you mean true teamwork unlike the two who just ignored each other? that and syrenei charging up the wall before menzai could get a word in? xD

I have a plan for Tsuji but I don't know when Crimson is going to post for Nina. I was going to play off whatever they had planned.

welp, seeing how no one is posting. unless someone posts soon..then yeah its dead

I've been waiting for others to post since mine was the 2nd to last post. Do you guys just wanna time-skip to the next stage?

sure and as for the greed island arc. I'm waiting on you to post, sonar

That would be a good idea seeing as my partner in this hasn't posted at all...

Maybe. Depends on how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.