HxH x Legends of the Past (Signups/OOC) ~Open!~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmk

@RaineSensei why did you give me a No rating for Luka?

of course its shoske that's holding us up *takes out a penguin and holds a gun to its head* best hurry up shoske less something happens to this little guy

and sonar, it was roxshi who gave yout he rating, not rain xD

Excuse me, that picture says no touchy the Penguins!

too damn bad! extreme measures need to be taken when it comes to shoske otherwise he won't do anything and he's a penguin lover. I do what must be done *cocks the gun*

too damn bad! extreme measures need to be taken when it comes to shoske otherwise he won't do anything and he's a penguin lover. I do what must be done *cocks the gun*
You do that, and it'll be the last damn thing you do >.>

hey, its not up to me. its up to shoske. finish your thing otherwise its practically you pulling the trigger. so which is it...laziness? or post? *shows the penguin's teary face*

*snatches the poor penguin from reaper* No penguin murdering. *hands a telly tubby to reaper* have at it.

*snatches the poor penguin from reaper* No penguin murdering. *hands a telly tubby to reaper* have at it.

*tears off the teletubby disguise to reveal the penguin I had and the penguin being an actual teletubby in disguise* nwo where were we...POST OR THE PENGUIN GETS IT SEE!

*tears off the teletubby disguise to reveal the penguin I had and the penguin being an actual teletubby in disguise* nwo where were we...POST OR THE PENGUIN GETS IT SEE!
=O *tears off the penguin disguise revealing the telly tubby, eye twitching she punts it away. Dusting her hands off she goes to push the "play" button on the stereo* okay now you've asked for it.....Feel my wrath! *pushes the button*

=O *tears off the penguin disguise revealing the telly tubby, eye twitching she punts it away. Dusting her hands off she goes to push the "play" button on the stereo* okay now you've asked for it.....Feel my wrath! *pushes the button*

yeah...too bad you can't force me to watch it. Also did I forget to mention that I'm deaf? there's that so..yeah. now nobody makes a move or philip the penguin gets it! just get norway to put up the posts and everything will be fine and dandy

When I get on a computer I will.

I posted it, don't know what happened to the borders but oh well I'm not even going to bother fixing it.

Don't worry about it Raine, Sonar just had a little derp moment.

..... Okay. ._.

You're very talkative today, huh? :P

*releases phil upon seeing the post* let this be a warning to you all of how far I'm willing to go *stashes gun away*

and Rain, you plan to partake in the greed island arc?

Thats.....Not fair lol I endured looking up Barney songs just so you can get away with it by being deaf.....Jk XD

@RaineSensei: Oh my bad! I accidently put your name instead of Roxshi's, I was kinda half asleep when I asked that. Sorry!

@Roxshi: Ah, that seems to happen to me a lot lol, its no problem.

Reactions: RaineSensei
Status
Not open for further replies.