Hunt And Destroy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Secret meetings maybe, moving supplies for special clients, anything she wants to keep from causing suspicion. maybe we can visit one of the locations and see for ourselves"

"Yea, like you said I haven't heard of some of these companies before either... And it would hurt to check them out to see whats going on." Serenity said feeling the same excitement and interest spread over her from before.

"And I'm sure grendel wouldn't mind, he looks like he needs his rest" Ronas took some notes on one of the pages.

Serenity looked over at Grendel who was still dead asleep. "Yea he looks like he'll be out for a while still." Serenity said standing up and stretching.

Ronas stood up and held out his hand "shall we?"

"Alright lets go..." Serenity whispered as she took the hand that Ronas had offered.

He squeezed her tender hand gently and they began to flake apart into bits of burning ash and smoke.. When they came back they found them selves just outside a warehouse in the industrial part of town.
"Hmm..."
Ronas stepped forward only to ralize he was still golding Serenity's hand, he glanced at her awkwardly and quickly retracted his hand.
"Uhh.. Have.. have you been ehre before?"

Serenity watched as her body flaked apart into ash. It kind of gave her the same feeling as when she shifted into her tiger form, but it was a little bit different still. She felt a smile form onto her face when Ronas gave her an awkward look after realizing they were still holding hand. She let her hand drop down to her side when he quickly let it and looked up at the warehouse in front of them. "No I don't think I have....Where are we?" Serenity asked curiously.

"The edge of town, this was from an address written quite a lot in the book... I dont think this place makes dumplings.."
Ronas waved Serenity over and started looking around the permitter of the building.. mostly construction equipment and piles of gravel..

"Hm...I wonder why they would have this address in that book..." Serenity said following Ronas. It was mostly just gravel and different equipment, nothing too exciting, but it was still strange that the address had been written down so many times.

"Lets try inside then..see if you can find an open door"

Serenity started walking around the building. She ended up finding two doors that led into it, and neither were locked but there were a few people standing around inside.

"did you see anything?"
Ronas tried a door to a shed by some black sand, nothing.

"No, all I saw where a few workers standing around." Serenity said looking around for anymore doors.

"Hmm, we might have to get inside and look around, remember if this place is important to the hunters then whatever they use it for will be hidden"

"Okay, except how do we get past the people in there?" Serenity asked wondering what the people would do if they just walked in and started looking around. They couldn't really do much to do demons, Serenity realized when she began to think about it.

"Hmm, I'm not sure... I don't want them to flag us as demons if there are hunters here, We'll have to sneak in... from the roof maybe?"

Serenity looked up at the roof. "Yea, we might be able to sneak in that way..." She said. "We'll have to be really quiet though..."

"its worth a shot..."
Ronas ran up the side of the building and gave you the all clear.
"Hurry up, I found an open hatch."

Serenity felt her muscles tense up as she gracefully leaped up to the roof. She landed softly on the roof and walked up next to him. "Okay, so what should I be looking for? Like is there anything specific?"

Status
Not open for further replies.