2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
Good morning, Iwaku. I'm Nydanna with your morning weather update to let you all know it's freaking cold in my damn speck of the US! I'm not talking normal winter cold, I'm talking insane, car door frozen shut cold. It's so cold I'm pretty sure I had frost in my hair walking to my car. Or as my husband and I were telling each other, it's hell freezing over cold.

I know a lot of the North East is getting hit with extremely low temps this week. On Friday it's supposed to get to a high of 13 degrees with a low of 1, and that's not taking into account the wind chill factor which will probably make it feel somewhere in the negatives.

Who else is going to be spending their week frozen solid and dreaming of summer?

Lol we've got a grand 7 degree morning right now. But I can't complain... Just got back from Massachusetts, where the high pf the day was 9! And the low was -8.

It sounds chilly in the north east!
The weather here has been a little on the warm side but it's starting to fall into place. The average high temperature for the week is around -4 C (~24 F) and we're due for snow most days. I like the snow, and we have a good amount already so I don't mind this at all.

It sounds chilly in the north east!
The weather here has been a little on the warm side but it's starting to fall into place. The average high temperature for the week is around -4 C (~24 F) and we're due for snow most days. I like the snow, and we have a good amount already so I don't mind this at all.

I always wondered what it was like to live on the north pole...

I'm in a balmy -9F (-22C) right now without windchill, with no signs of it warming up anytime soon.

I always wondered what it was like to live on the north pole...
I'm a little bit south of the arctic circle (somewhere between 1 and 2 hundred kilometers, I think) but nearish to water so temperature shifts are usually pretty gradual. :D The snow is nice, though, lots of that.

Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
I'm a little bit south of the arctic circle (somewhere between 1 and 2 hundred kilometers, I think) but nearish to water so temperature shifts are usually pretty gradual. :D The snow is nice, though, lots of that.

Haha - I love snow, but I think I'd die if it were negative 25 0_O ... My body doesn't do cold well *LOL* Hibernation time !

Haha - I love snow, but I think I'd die if it were negative 25 0_O ... My body doesn't do cold well *LOL* Hibernation time !
-4C is about 25 degrees F, positive. I think she was using the '~' as about. c:

It's meant to be a hot summer right now but here in Australia the start of summer has basically been:

- really cold
- hot for like 3 days
- really cold
- rainfall dubbed 'the entire summer's worth of rain'
- hot for one day
- cold

-4C is about 25 degrees F, positive. I think she was using the '~' as about. c:

OH HAHAHA! See... this is the problem with C and F *LOL*

That's slightly more humane and tolerable.

A few days ago we had a windchill around -40F. Fortunately today we're having a heatwave and should hit 2F.

Lows have been 45F with highs of 76F. People elsewhere in the US keep saying how we should be so thankful, but I'm a little apprehensive about what it could mean for summer.

Now you all made me feel like a wuss. :P Considering I grew accustomed to it being 70 degrees in the middle of winter, and the lowest being in the 50's, I'm not adapting to the cold as well as I'd like. I'm barely handling it in the teens and my husband keeps trying to talk me into moving to Alaska. X_x

It's about... 60F (15C) here. Not too bad. I could go for a bit warmer, but this'll do.

It is currently 2F(-17C) and that's the high for today. Nights reach -12F(-24C). Multiple people have complained about their cars not starting. I'm okay with this amount of snow though. It's only about 4 inches. Every other year I'm snowed in by now.

IT IS TOO HOT

-4O​ C is not good enough, winter. Step it up!

Reactions: Kitti
According to my smartwatch, it's 24F right now, and the high and low for today are 28F and 15F. It's been fairly consistently that cold for these past few days @_@

According to my smartwatch, it's 24F right now, and the high and low for today are 28F and 15F. It's been fairly consistently that cold for these past few days @_@
Right now, 28 would feel pretty damn good. XD

Like Tree said, it's a bit warm for winter but I do have some snow.
I really like snow.
View attachment 152815
Picture was taken earlier today and felt like it fit well here.