How's the weather?

60's all week, potential rain tomorrow, but still warm! :D much better than all that ice, tornado-threat last week,

Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
It is suddenly very warm. I don't trust it. >.> <.<
I agree, it suddenly got really warm for me too. >.> Jacket stays on until I'm sure it's consistent.

Jacket stays on until I'm sure it's consistent.
As soon as it became -5 (23 F),my jacket became a memory :"D

The weather 'round here's been nice recently, going no higher than -10 or so.

It's snowing!!! *flails around excitedly*

I'm being hit by a Nor'easter. Good times. Wondering how long my power is going to hold up.

Supposed to get another snowstorm. Hasn't happened yet, but it is very cold and windy right now.

In that kind of place where I'm borderline sick, because the weather can't make up its mind whether to move on from Winter or not.

Yesterday it was gorgeous. Then at around 3 this morning it started snowing. They're saying it's going to snow this Saturday coming up too. I seriously give up on the weather.

81 and gorgeous outside

• Haha
Reactions: Spekkun
  • Nice Execution!
If it makes you feel better, in a month or two, it's going to be so sweltering hot I'm going to melt every time I open the door to go outside and my lungs might burn up of I dont run to the car fast enough and get the AC blasting. Not to mention the dehydration problem.

I'll take that over snow which I dont get here, ever.... choose your poison

• Nice Execution!
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Greenie and Spekkun
If it makes you feel better, in a month or two, it's going to be so sweltering hot I'm going to melt every time I open the door to go outside and my lungs might burn up of I dont run to the car fast enough and get the AC blasting. Not to mention the dehydration problem.

I'll take that over snow which I dont get here, ever.... choose your poison
I get both extremes XD Well not commonly but this year we were DROWNED in snow and biting cold, plus the wind...we're called windy city for a reason. Hopefully, this summer won't be too bad, not like last year ;w; Last year I was a pile of goop, melted by the blistering heat of the sun. Ironically it only wanted to be windy when it's FLADOODLING FREEZING.

I get both extremes XD Well not commonly but this year we were DROWNED in snow and biting cold, plus the wind...we're called windy city for a reason. Hopefully, this summer won't be too bad, not like last year ;w; Last year I was a pile of goop, melted by the blistering heat of the sun. Ironically it only wanted to be windy when it's FLADOODLING FREEZING.
Lol well this is my first year in the Southern part of the state, Northern AZ is really nice Southern.. gets way too hot.... we shall see if I survive my first summer here

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun and Greenie
It's too damn cold today. That is all.

33 degrees all day this Monday... Brrr!

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Spekkun
Lol well this is my first year in the Southern part of the state, Northern AZ is really nice Southern.. gets way too hot.... we shall see if I survive my first summer here
I believe...you will bake alive. I'm sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: Greenie
-11 celcius, that's about 13 F.

Winter is Coming instead of leaving.

o.o'

Seriously, every day the snow starts to melt profusely, it ends up snowing the coming night.

The picture below is honestly the easiest way to explain it.

its-like-winter-is-really-mad-an-keeps-stormina-ou-31677694.png