How's the weather?

Colder than normal for my area but not cold enough to brag about in comparison to this thread XD

I'm doing good, all things considered lol.

c7uvWH.jpg

I think the worst of it passed. Last week was really bad.

Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
Today was a pretty warm day, not sure what it was, but the past few days before now have been really cold. And the heat decided it would be a great idea to stop during a couple of those nights, which was just peachy when it was getting in the -20sF at night. x_x

Highest today was 4C (39F), which is just cool enough for me. Lowest is -1C (30F). There was some snow, but unfortunately a lot of it melted really fast.

*Reading all the posts about the cold weather*

c43.jpg

[spoili]2018-01-12 11.00.23.png[/spoili]

It's 11 am and I refuse to leave bed. >:[

edit: Apologies, I didn't realize it was so big on desktop.

Last edited:
It's rainy and stinks like fish outside. Neat.

[spoili]upload_2018-2-3_20-3-4.png [/spoili]

Its a fairly pleasant 2 or 3 degrees Celsius for me with the prospect of snow which I'm a little excited about.

I wish it was 2-3 degrees here. *sulks*

I'm in a pocket that doesn't get it as bad as the rest of the state but...it's still bad. We're looking at -5F/-20C tonight. About 3 inches of snow so far(areas around us are getting 6-10 inches). We pay the city to plow our driveway. The street is plowed, but not our driveway. *sigh*

It my part of the world It's abnormally perfect weather for early February...Like, seriously. It was mid to upper 70s this week.

It's warmer than it has been for awhile in my city (which is a sad -3 degrees Fahrenheit) but we've been getting snow nonstop for a while, we're at 6 inches now. Makes driving difficult if not impossible so hopefully there won't be any school for me :'D *crosses fingers and prays*

It's too warm! >:(

Lower teens, which really isn't that bad. Except or the fact I drive to the gym which is three blocks away. Go me...

Absolutely sucky. Managers sent me home early as it was snowing and icing over the rest of the day. Still all snowy. No work tomorrow!

The snow came down in chunks. Not like hail but like...chunky snowflakes? And it was super windy. My parents and I did a challenge where we stood in it for 30 seconds...not a lot for entertainment here. lol