How to train your dragon~ Riding school {OOC/Sign ups}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it can be, especially when things get all mixed up like this.

Yeah it's been a day so the night fury spot is once again open, and everyone look at the list on page...5 I think that has all the pairs and you can go meet your dragon or rider.

Scavenger hunt to the meet and greet. Well that should get it going a bit I think.

Understood ^^.

So I guess I wait for Firejay now?

Since we do the instanced version.

I'll go ahead and wait for SnS to post. I need to run out and get lunch anyway so I'll probably be gone for a bit. Shouldn't be more than 45 minutes.

Oookay. I believe that is my cue to write a post for Ylva approaching Freyall. Does anyone know which dragon is paired with Haldor? I can't remember.

Thanks! I posted for Ylva, Iatos. :D

I'll put a post in probably when I get off work in another hour, or maybe in a bit if I get an idea going.

It doesn't seem like many people got this, but all the teachers are NPCs so everyone can RP them not just me :)

Do I have to make a dragon, or can I just make a human?

yup! two, actually. :D

Not sure, but I think I still got a human thats unpaired, unless I missed it in the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.