How to train your dragon~ Riding school {OOC/Sign ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh @Cloudjumper your human is paired with Jet and Stream, I thought I put it in the list but I'll check :)

You probably did and I probably missed it. Might be a good idea to get an updated roster to avoid further confusion and cross of names of people that have abandoned ship.

Name~ Gretchen
Nickname~ Greg
Age~16
Gender~ Female
Years at school~ first
About~ Gretchen grew up in a house full of boys with four brothers and her father, as her mother died when she was a baby. With no female role models, Gretchen would try to act just like her brothers and took the name Greg instead of the girly Gretchen. All of her brothers went to the dragon school and Greg has been looking forward to attending.
Appearance~
MmP62.jpg

Bf/Gf~N/A
Crush~N/A
Other~ She gets upset when people call her Gretchen

So... you want me to make a new dragon?

Name~ Gretchen
Nickname~ Greg
Age~16
Gender~ Female
Years at school~ first
About~ Gretchen grew up in a house full of boys with four brothers and her father, as her mother died when she was a baby. With no female role models, Gretchen would try to act just like her brothers and took the name Greg instead of the girly Gretchen. All of her brothers went to the dragon school and Greg has been looking forward to attending.
Appearance~
MmP62.jpg

Bf/Gf~N/A
Crush~N/A
Other~ She gets upset when people call her Gretchen
Accepted thanks for joining :)

So... you want me to make a new dragon?
You can if you would like or I can make one. I just remember you saying you had another dragom in reserve if someone signs up as just a human.

I'll make one later today.

@Cloudjumper I just wanted to let you know that your human is being talked to, sorry if this bugged you.

Sorry, I've been in and out most of the day. I'm gonna wait till Sugar_n_spice posts that way I'll get two done for one post. Plus it'll give firejay some time to get their dragon up.

okay, just thought I let you know since you haven't had a chance to play as your human since his first post. I cool with waiting.

Name~ Vincint Sadurs
Nickname~ "Vinny" or "Vince"
Age~ 18
Gender~ Male
Years at school~ 1
About~ Ever since he was a boy, Vince had been abused and neglected by both his biological parents and all of his foster parents. After years of this, he has developed major anger issues, which he has learned to control after years of practice. Now, he is mainly quiet and secluded, yet very friendly towards most, though he tends to have major trust issues.
Appearance~

Bf/Gf~ None
Crush~ To Be Announced

If you'll allow me, @Sugar_n_spice, I've already made a second one. I'll get rid of one if you don't want me to. Uhm... also, do you think you could update the roster in the Opening Post, and write the pairs in it as well?

Name: Thrander
Species: Thunderdrum
How were they caught: As a baby, she lost her parents and went whizzing around, eventually finding Berk and causing havoc. Eventually, the dragon experts lured her into the training area and trapped her there, keeping her for a few days before releasing her back into the ocean. She followed them back, however, having developed a fondness for them. After a few episodes of this, they finally let her stay, though they made sure to train her enough to not completely destroy the village.
About: She's pretty friendly with the humans, perfectly happy to play with them and interact with them, but she can sometimes be too exuberant, and still occasionally destroys things, even having accidentally knocked out students who've approached her. She also has never accepted anyone on her back, usually throwing them off, then going back to playing with them. Sometimes, she even lets them put the saddle on and get on, before basically going "SIKE" and kicking them off. It'll take quite a strong hand to even stay on her, much less get her to stay still.
Appearance: She looks like a standard adult thunderdrum, with the tiny legs and gigantic mouth and teeth.
Color: Her coloration is more on the pale side, a sort of dusky blue, instead of a dark deep blue.
Eye color: Yellow, with the vertical pupils. Standard thunderdrum issue.
Notable markings: There are three black stripes on each of her hind-fins.

---------

Name: Wavesting (Wave and Sting, rather)
Species: Seashocker
How were they caught: She... or they, rather, washed up on the shores as an egg.
About: She's a strong, but playful and very smart creature. She's known for a while that eventually, some brat was going to get to tame and ride her. She's very aware of her rider's moods and responds to them accordingly. She naturally gravitates towards the unhappy ones, as she wants to make them feel better. She doesn't always listen to her rider, but is always looking out for their best interests. She is capable of extremely fancy flying, but can sometimes abuse that by executing almost traumatically roller-coaster-like spins and swoops in and out of the water. This has lost her many a rider, because they couldn't stomach it. She gets depressed when left alone for too long. She did have a rider once, who used to stand on her back, instead of riding on saddle, and thus enjoys it when people do that, though they rarely do. This rider died, and even now, she doesn't know what happened to them. She still grieves their loss.
Appearance: She looks like a regular seashocker, but is a darker blue, with deep violet instead of reddish-brown accents.
Color: Explained above.
Eye color: Yellow, with vertical slits.
Notable markings: None.

Last edited:
Accepted thanks for joining and I'll update it later today when I have the time.

~Aurelia Bianca Asper~
~Aurie~
~16~
~Female~
~First ~
Aurelia is like her name seemingly regal and important but really just delicate and beautiful. Aurelia is extremely intelligent surpassing most students and being in the top 2% in the School.She was raised by one of the most Dampier and intelligent dragon training team she is world known but prefers to stay out of the limelight. Aurelia never realising that all the comments and "Hey beautifuls," thrown her way aren't sarcastic even though many would love to hook up with her she wants a bad boy who she can help.Aurelia is strong but agile and finds riding second nature
tumblr_nd8qzqbDBs1t1prrio1_500.jpg

Bf/Gf~None
~Rowan~​

Shit sorry I never got any notifications!!

@Iatos. I really love a fast posting speed, but I'm going to wait and let other people post first before proceeding. There's nothing more difficult for others than a timeline that's gone on without them.

Well were theoretically still Instanced. But I see your point xD

If someone who's not my partner doesn't post by the end of today, I'm going to go ahead anyways...

Im gonna try and post tonight. My own dragon is my characters partner correct?

I'm... actually not sure... sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.