How to train your dragon~ Riding school {OOC/Sign ups}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice, darling, your endless name changes are driving me crazy. I can't keep up. Also! I'll pause on replying until some other people have gotten a chance to.

Justice, darling, your endless name changes are driving me crazy. I can't keep up. Also! I'll pause on replying until some other people have gotten a chance to.
haha I get that a lot, I am still trying to pick the best one for me, I am hoping (no promises) that I'll keep this one for a while lol.

Sometimes you just gotta hunt for that perfect name. I had a major problem with that on an old site. Some of the names I went through raised a few eyebrows, but I found them good and even humorus.

Sometimes you just gotta hunt for that perfect name. I had a major problem with that on an old site. Some of the names I went through raised a few eyebrows, but I found them good and even humorus.
Well I am still on the hunt, a Justice Hunt. *Plays CSI theme song*

Reactions: Cloudjumper
I was on quite a few hunts that led to some interesting names. Such as Dragons Deity in the dragon hunt, Soviet Dolphin in the random hunt, F15E Striker in my Air Force jet name hunt. And much more, good old hunting phases. Now I'm kind of in the How to Train Your Dragon hunt after watching the second movie.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I was on quite a few hunts that led to some interesting names. Such as Dragons Deity in the dragon hunt, Soviet Dolphin in the random hunt, F15E Striker in my Air Force jet name hunt. And much more, good old hunting phases. Now I'm kind of in the How to Train Your Dragon hunt after watching the second movie.
I want to see it so badly!!!

DX I wanna post in the IC so bad. I dont wanna have to drop out.

DX I wanna post in the IC so bad. I dont wanna have to drop out.

I'm still waiting myself sense I joined late. If you want my dragon is still unattended. If at least I'll be able to get him introduced. If you want to of course and the GM doesn't mind.

I believe she has been waiting for someone that disappeared to post. Seems to happen quite often near or a bit after the holidays.

(Its me foxy,my other account stopped working and would glitch, sorry for the late alert....)

Yes!!! I've been waiting for ya, man!!

Btw, love the name. I use to be obsessed with Warriors.

Oh good, perhaps now my characters won't be as lonely. But until then at least I still got my good old titan(titanfall commercial reference).

are you still taking people?

i think so but you need to have a dragon and human, i believe

Holy crap...
Hey, guys. I know I'm a little late, but... are the sign ups still open? Just making sure... That, and I really love HTTYD... v.v

Holy crap...
Hey, guys. I know I'm a little late, but... are the sign ups still open? Just making sure... That, and I really love HTTYD... v.v

Status
Not open for further replies.