How to train your dragon~ Riding school {OOC/Sign ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name~ Crunch, Split, Swallow, and Devour
Nickname~ {Altogether known by Devour}
Age~ 17
Gender~ Male
Species~ Snaptrapper
How were they caught~ Devour was saved by the riders from hunters. One of his heads, the one known as Devour, had been caught in a rope trap, left there until the hunters came back to kill him. Fortunately, the riders were able to save them before they were caught.
About~ Each head has a different personality than the others, Devour holds his place as the most serious and is the leader among the heads. Below him is Split, he tends to be a bit of an "enforcer" to towards the other two heads. Crunch and Swallow are playful and fight often. However, they are separated by Split {Ironic, ain't it?} who sits between the two. In the order of top-to-bottom in the picture in the spoiler it is; Devour, Swallow, Split, and Crunch.
Appearance~
snaptrapper_gallery_1_wm.jpg
Color~ Green
Eye color~ Yellow
Notable markings~ Devour's {The fourth and highest up head} head has a scar running in circle around his neck.
Other~ Got his name because he ate insanely large amounts of food after he was saved.

Reactions: Sugar_n_spice
Name~ Crunch, Split, Swallow, and Devour
Nickname~ {Altogether known by Devour}
Age~ 17
Gender~ Male
Species~ Snaptrapper
How were they caught~ Devour was saved by the riders from hunters. One of his heads, the one known as Devour, had been caught in a rope trap, left there until the hunters came back to kill him. Fortunately, the riders were able to save them before they were caught.
About~ Each head has a different personality than the others, Devour holds his place as the most serious and is the leader among the heads. Below him is Split, he tends to be a bit of an "enforcer" to towards the other two heads. Crunch and Swallow are playful and fight often. However, they are separated by Split {Ironic, ain't it?} who sits between the two. In the order of top-to-bottom in the picture in the spoiler it is; Devour, Swallow, Split, and Crunch.
Appearance~
snaptrapper_gallery_1_wm.jpg
Color~ Green
Eye color~ Yellow
Notable markings~ Devour's {The fourth and highest up head} head has a scar running in circle around his neck.
Other~ Got his name because he ate insanely large amounts of food after he was saved.
Accepted thanks for joining :)

We need more humans or else some dragons will not have a rider.

I will post tonight I promise. Just need to get to a computer.

Name~
Evangeline
Nickname~
Ever
Age~
Gender~
Female
Years at school~
First Year
About~
Ever can be a rebellious girl. She always enjoys doing strange and outrageous things, which is what makes her rebellious, and the way she dresses doesn't exactly help either. She is awful friendly and someone who is loyal and trustworthy till the very end. She loves discovering new things and places. As for dragons, she is a very hard worker and wont stop till she has gained their trust. She has always found every breed unique and exciting, and loves observing them. Sometimes she can be too straightforward and blunt about thing, but never means it to be hurtful. She doesn't like being the center of attention, but hates it even more when she is left out or forgotten. When around adults, though, she is the exact opposite. She grows quiet and shy, always worried she will make the wrong move and upset them. This is due to bad experiences with older people. If and when she gets a dragon, she is the most loyal to him/her, but will most likely insist they travel a lot. She hopes to get a dragon who not only can keep up with her energy and every changing thoughts, but one she has to work with to get to know. The more she works towards what she wants, the more she enjoys gaining the dragon as her companion, and the same goes for her friends. Though many find her persistent attitude annoying.
Appearance~
anime_girl_render_by_kami_chan123-d5wt2yv.png

Bf/Gf~
None Yet
Crush~
It's a secret! (None yet actually)
Other~
What she lacks in size, she makes up for in speed and strength. She is very useful in a fight. Despite her small size, she had great strength and stamina and is perfect at almost any bladed weapon. Her favorites are axes and swords though. She has bandages in many places on her body such as from the palm of her left hand all the way up to her shoulder, from her right knee up her thigh, across her stomach and chest and bandages wrapped around her shoulders, and those are used to hide scars on her body. She refuses to answer any questions about how she had received them, keeping her past and childhood a secret to everyone. One thing people know, though, is she is not a native from the village but came their the year before she started going to the riding academy.

Name~
Razorclaw
Nickname~
Razor
Age~
Gender~
Male
Species~
Deadly Nadder
How were they caught~
Razor was found at a young age, around one years old. He was raised by his mother and he had four siblings. But one day, strange dragons had moved into their territory. His mother had tried to fight them off but was injured badly. Razor and his siblings had to drag their mother, rather unsuccessfully, to a cave to hide. Razor, being the largest of the litter, went to try his hand at hunting but had wound up lost. The strange dragons had found him and decided to give him a scare and began attacking him. Injured, Razor had ran into the viking village to hide where the vikings took him in, healed him, and raised him. On his spare time now, he searches for his siblings.
About~
He is most definitely a lazy dragon. He hates being told what to do, so he goes out of his way not to do it. But despite his bad attitude about working, he is a very friendly dragon. Razor enjoys good attention and making others, whether they are dragons or riders, happy. And once he does find a rider of his own, he is very loyal. And with his rider, though he will be reluctant, he will do as he is told. And once he actually does as he is told, you will know he has accepted you as his rider. Razor can be over protective of his rider if they are ever found in a strange land and he doesn't know the territory. As for every day, he is much like a cat. He enjoys sun bathing, taking long naps, and, even though he is much to big for it, cuddling.
Appearance~
HTTYD_CG_Nadder_01b_1st_image.png

Color~
He is the typical Deadly Nadder light blue and yellow. Though instead of having yellow spikes, the male has dark gray ones that darken to black at the tips.
Eye color~
Razor's left eye is a dark yellow while the right is a very light yellow, almost white, since he is blind in the one eye from his encounter with the strange dragons as a child.
Notable markings~
His gray and black spikes are unique, and he had a long scar going down the right side of his face, blinding the right eye.
Other~
He is rather large for his breed, and takes a lot of pride in his unique size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I made another human if we could just get 1 more human then we could start. We just need one more human not a dragon, right now a dragon's going without a rider.

Well if you don't mind i'm making both a human and dragon am making a dragon too because i want to play a dragon for once.

Name~ PlasmaWrath
Nickname~ Firefly
Age~ 27
Gender~ Female
Species~ Skrill
How were they caught~
Considering she is quite a violent dragon. She was found trying to literally destroy a village and eating pretty much any meat she could find humans included. Of course a lot of people and dragons alike were quick to react, she eventually became exhausted and was captured but even then she gave them quite a bit of trouble to bring her somewhere where she wouldn't kill anyone within eyesight. Eventually seven days later she was brought to the academy to be trained hopefully.
About~
PlasmaWrath has always been a longer she never liked teaming up with other dragons but doesn't mean she wont be friends with them humans however she has a very high and dislike for them for reasons that would remain unknown for now. Thus why she despises living at the academy.
Appearance~
latest

Color~ Purple
Eye color~ Grey
Notable markings~ She has plenty of scars most noteable ones however is the large red colored scar on her face that looks she might have been hit with a sword.
Other~ Its going to take more than a few buckets of fish to please this dragon.

Name~ Sally
Nickname~ Sal
Age~ 17
Gender~ Female
Years at school~ 1st year
About~
She well talks a lot at times and can be considered obnoxious due to this, she's also very curious and brave so she would not be afriad to approach a aggressive dragon if she has to, but she is fairly easy to irritate and annoy.
Appearance~
images

(Gosh how the hell do you people find Anime images that aren't boobs and panties?)
Bf/Gf~ Nope not yet
Crush~ None
Other~ I prefer if i work on her personality in the rp c:.

Oh yea i will not play PlasmaWrath until she gets a rider so even if she gets accepted i will wait until she has a rider to play her.​

Accepted thanks for joining, and you might have play your dragon when they let student try her for classes :)

I'm willing to make another character. It might take a while to come up with the personality and such but in still up for it. Unless you want a new person to join.

I don't care who ever wants it can take it, and I would greatly appreciate it if you made one :)

So Two Srkill's and Two Nightfury's... Seems like an interesting combination xD

So Two Srkill's and Two Nightfury's... Seems like an interesting combination xD
Sounds like a combination for a lot explosions and dragons falling out of the sky.

Aye indeed, and Chaos... I wonder if the Vilalge will survive it xD

Aye indeed, and Chaos... I wonder if the Vilalge will survive it xD

Hopefully it will but probably just barely because what the hell would you expect from having 2 untamed night fury's and skrills in one area and gave inexperienced new recruits the responsibility of training them?

Status
Not open for further replies.