How to Train Your Dragon OOC and Sign-ups (Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She said above that it would start Sunday : P

I will try to get my post up tomorrow when im back on the computer

No rush. I'm in no terrible hurry. :) (Though others might be!)

I hope my post is okay.... >.>

Reactions: Maddeline
It's good. :D Got 3 out of 3 people posted. Once everyone posts once I'll put up the next post and wont be so stringent about posting order.

Sorry, the tagging thing didn't send me an alert for whatever reason...

@WesteriaVale : no, the treeclaw and the already approved edits to the ironwing were all^^ I'll be posting once I'm home again!

Sorry, the tagging thing didn't send me an alert for whatever reason...

@WesteriaVale : no, the treeclaw and the already approved edits to the ironwing were all^^ I'll be posting once I'm home again!
I just wanted to make sure everything was in order. Good to hear you're still in this. I'll make the proper changes in the OOC and IC to reflect.

EDIT:
Alright, I got you edited on in. Everyone should probably re-read the first post to check the two changes I made (not minor ones and if you don't want to, it's cool. It wont affect anything)

@Maddeline: I've also changed the first post to reflect the fact you're not with the other students in the academy. I hope it better fits what you view as your character. If you need me to make any more changes just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
So quiet.....

Well, even if it ends up with just the three of us, I can still work with it. (Pulls back put old unused plans)

i'll post soon! don't worry!

Yeah. We've gotten only three people posting so far.

Cool. So the IC link I can't find it. Is it anywhere that I maybe overlooked?

Status
Not open for further replies.