How to Train Your Dragon OOC and Sign-ups (Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still in it

Reactions: WesteriaVale
Alright and Good EveningClarice is still in this. We just need an affirmative from the other two.

At this point since we have a head count of 3 characters I'm going to let you guys have the option of how I'm going to do this.
Option A: I play canon characters that teach in the Academy and they'll join you on your adventure. And you guys are also welcome to any Canon characters (apart from Hiccup and Valka... since they're plot devices.)
Option B: I pick up a character to round us out to a group of four and just work with a smaller group.

Um..... I prefer A

Actually, I could go for A or B, thing is I just suck at playing CC's, so I wouldn't take one.

I'm still interested! Sorry, I've been really busy recently, but things have finally calmed down. I'll have my character sheet up sometime tomorrow.

Yay. :D Another person. ~ Maybe I could go back to my original plan. *scurries off to calculate things*

still open?

CS coming later then!

wait, you mind if I be a bad guy i guess? Seems like you are low on that.

Honestly, if there were more people who were going to join (or even take more characters), I'd love that. But I think it might be best if you took someone from Berk. And I'm perfectly happy playing all the other characters. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Hila Margolis
Appearance:
1149786-bigthumbnail.jpg
long black hair like in picture.Eye color blue, height 5'6", weight 120. Very skinny for a viking. She has hardly any muscle but she does have enough that you can see it a little mostly you see it from her arms.

Personality: She may be shy but she does care she will help bring a dragon animal or person back to health if she can in any way. She is shy although she will share many conversations with Malchior and she will speak when asked a question or has to be engaged in conversation. Animal Lover she loves to see all the creatures that live in Berk and study them. Intelligent.

History:

Hila grew up in Berk for the longest time she was terrified of the dragons. She didn't trust the dragons for the until she meet a few that were in the village. She watched them help around the berk and she read many books about them. Her parents thought it was strange on how much she liked to read and take walks alone in the forest. They didn't find her much like a normal viking but at this point that seemed to be a good thing after Hiccup and his adventures with Toothless. So she didn't worry them to much. She has always loved to help with the sheep and other animals on Berk she would even help bring the injured animals back to good health, she has helped a few dragons but it took her awhile to build up the courage to help them. When she was almost of age to be a dragon rider in training they began to ask her questions and what Hila's thoughts were. They want the best for her. They worried about if she would make friends because she didn't ever talk much not even at home. But they did notice that she would sometimes seem to talk to the animals.

Hila was getting away from the others she had enough of conversation for one day. She saw a strange creature and so she got closer. She saw that it was a Monstrous Nightmare at first she was terrified at her discovery but she knew one day she would have to have a dragon of her own. As she got closer she noticed that his tail was caught on a few tree branches she couldn't stand seeing the poor dragon injured. She remember some of the things that her father told her about Monstrous Nightmares and how as long as you show them respect and let them sniff your scent and they feel they can trust you it would be possible to set him free. She did just that first she got close enough for him to smell her she tried to keep her nerves at bay. The Nightmare did not move he lat her get behind him and she began to untangle his tail. Once he was free he turned to face her. She began to fear the worst until it put it's head under her hand once more. She went back home to tell her family of what had happened but the Nightmare followed her home. After she noticed that he would not leave she named him Malchior and she new he liked the name from his response.

Hobbies: Reading books on dragons and the history of Berk. When she is by herself she likes to meditate. She likes to fly with Malchior and take him on nature walks. Malchior is the one she seems to talk to the most.

Type of Dragon:Monstrous Nightmare
Dragon's Name: Malchior
Dragon's Gender: Male
Dragon's Appearance:
monstrous-nightmare-01.png
He is a dark purple.upload_2014-7-9_21-9-58.png kinda of like this.

Dragon's Personality: Brave, Proud, Loyal he never wants to leave Hila's side, but if she tells him to he will obey.

Still here, sorry, I fade sometimes. I'll get Drua fixed soon!

Wrakar
jason-mamoa-cast-conan-the-barbarian-remake.jpg

Appearance: Wrakar has a look of a wild animal, furry, hefty, and hardy. A scar goes across the right side of his face, with light, brown eyes. He often puts dark-blue warpaint in the shape of a claw-slash across his face, and wear custom-made fur armor. This armor further makes him look like an animal.
Personality: Outgoing, conforming, and somewhat strategic, Wrakar is one of those people who would love to charge into battle first, and yet survive to tell the story. He likes to think of himself as a wild animal.
History: Wrakar spends most of his life alone on the far outskirts of Berk.No one knows of his origin or who his parents were, not even Wrakar himself. If and when he even is there, he occasionally talks to the people of Berk. When he is not, he spends the rest of his time living and learning with animals and other such creatures out in the forest, while others might fear a scary place such as it, Wrakar thirsts for it, to be one of the tougher animals.
Then one day, he met a dragon in the forest.
It was quite a fearsome creature, and it stared at him with fire in its eyes. Wrakar laughed at the creature, thinking it was the weakest thing ever, and did the most sensible thing anyone would do.
He jumped on top of it...genius.
the dragon flew far away with Wrakar, playing a mean game of mechanical bull all the way, finally Wrakar lost his strength and fell off the creature, landing in a huge, snowy area. with little supplies, he ventured out in the harsh conditions in order to go back home.
the only things here were a few rabbits...and those things...dragons.
they seemed to be all over the place here, and Wrakar was unlucky enough to land here.
fourteen days passed, and finally Wrakar thought it was of his best interest to befriend these creatures instead of supersede them. So that is what he did. And thus, he met Starfall. It was a pretty dragon, and it seemed to blend into the storm only at night, it was majestic, intelligent, and pretty. Why would it ever want to go toward Wrakar? well only the dragon knows the answer to that! anyways they learned to bond and work with each other's strengths and weaknesses, and after 1 scary year out there, he managed to return to berk, thus knowing some basics of Dragon trining, and managed to fit in with the general crowd and even partook in the Dragon training program since having pet dragons was popular in Berk.
And he is now one of them too!
Starfall
Type of Dragon: Howling Wind
[spoili] Howling winds are called that because that is the sound that is made whenever they fly through the air. Their breath weapon is purely cold air that is so cold that it burns people, like dry ice. it can also freeze things cold after a while, but once again, it takes quite a bit to slow down a running person to the point where that person is a cold statue. They are generally intelligent, and very light according to other dragon types [/spoili]
here is what the type normally looks like:[spoili]
AdultFrostDragon.jpg
[/spoili]
Dragon's Appearance: Starfall's appearance, Starfall is noticeably more darker than most dragons of his type, bigger and tougher too. but on the flip-side, Berk is a far different environment that where Starfall was previously, it'll take some getting used-to here.
Frost_dragon_by_pixelcharlie-d31q1d7.jpg

Dragon's Personality:Intelligent,calm, and friendly, virtually the opposite of the viscous, uncivilized Wrakar.

(If still accepting new characters or dragon species)

Name
: Aleesha Kezar Sparks
Appearance:
dark_girl_photomanipulation_by_toxinat.jpg
tumblr_inline_mgc54yse8k1rnp9q5.jpg
Aleesha is an obvious European female however of what descent is the question. Abandoned on the end of a city cliff around the age of two, because she was believed to be weak, she would have died by deprivation of basic needs or been eaten by wolves. After her encounter with a wounded Skrill, she gained a purple stripe in her hair. Her eyes are a deep black and she has a lean physique that has above average muscle definition, as seen in many tribal females. Her hair, other than the purple streak on her left side, is shoulder blade length jet black. Her left side is a long row of tribal barbs and thorn tattoos while her right side is a combination of spear tips, dragons and a giant turtle. Her back also has a line of thin tribal tattoos.
Personality: Very aggressive but also reserved. (For reference, imagine Bigby Wolf from Fables)
History: At the age of two, the unknown birth place of Aleesha had her released onto a cliff. She was believed to be weak, an embarrassment to the family. The dotting child wandered off, before finding a Ram-Horn basking in the rain waiting to find food. The little girl, when seeing the dragon get struck by lightning, ran to hug the large beast. The hot scales on the dragons body burned a section of her forehead, giving her a purple hair-stripe. The dragon was offset by this random gesture, and attempted to kill her by throwing her in the ocean. In the process the girl attracted hungry fish to her. The dragon saw this opportunity and went with it. She became fish bait for a year or so before forming a riders bond with the dragon. As she got older she began exploring more and more. She began receiving tribal tattoos of places and unique creatures she saw with the people that lived that. After exploring more of Europe, she came across Vikings that taught her more advanced communication skills. She now uses these skills to work as a more neutral bounty hunter, following the currency until she can afford a castle for her and her Bolt to retire. Her name is self created, as her true identity was lost on that cliff. Her first name is actually pronounced "Al-esh-Uh"

Type of Dragon: Ram-Horn (strike dragon)
Dragon's Name: Cobas
Dragon's Appearance:
racial_wars__black_dragon_by_telthona-d4xtt68.jpg
blue_dragon_ctr9.jpg
Cobas has a standard black scale color, Exocet he has a unique electric blue outline around his whole body as opposed to lava red.
Dragon's Personality: Attentive and Intelligent. He follows orders and pays attention, to the point of blindly listening. Who needs loyalists if you can just ask someone to blindly help you?
Dragon's abilities: A Ram-Horn is an extremely fast dragon when it is enraged. The Ram-Horn may use previous memories to make itself angry in order to perform
Better in flight. The anger of the dragon can also make it's fire burn a brilliant violet, meaning it extremely hot and contains potassium chloride. However, this makes it hard for many to train these illusory dragons as they often are extremely angry and dangerous.
Dragon's size:
Length: 7 meters (22.9659 feet)
Width: 1.75 meters (5.74147 feet)
Height: 3.5 meters (11.4829 feet)
Wingspan: 15 meters (49.2126 feet)

Okay. 3 characters over night. (Yay!) I'll be reviewing them after work. Let me know if they're are not done yet. (Because they all look completed)

EDIT:
My hand hurts really bad. :( So I'm not going to do any more typing. I'll do this tomorrow.

As far as I know he's going to accept us or reject us at some point today because his hand was hurting him last night or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.