How to overthrow the Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are an English speaking site.
Except some of the Staff love to flaunt around their french.
So if they're allowed to do that, I'm allowed to use Lundi. :P

Or we could blow up Quebec since no one in their right mind likes French anyways. :3
First, you need to locate or make a staff.

fo-73708-bi-1.393.jpg

Then you need to gauge how far you wish to throw it and then go further with the throw.

Congrats, you overthrow the staff.

@Gwazi Magnum
I got that covered
rJWoz3p.png

Except some of the Staff love to flaunt around their french.
So if they're allowed to do that, I'm allowed to use Lundi. :P

Or we could blow up Quebec since no one in their right mind likes French anyways. :3
tumblr_mfpjcwB3lG1rcx983o2_250.gif

I suggest that we build a.... hang on,..... too soon. *aborts joke.* ABORT THE JOKE, PEOPLE! ABORT IT WITH EXTREME ABORTING!

• Love
Reactions: Joan
I suggest that we build a.... hang on,..... too soon. *aborts joke.* ABORT THE JOKE, PEOPLE! ABORT IT WITH EXTREME ABORTING!
I'll let everyone know...

*Plays the Trump/Pence*

THE JOKE IS OFF!!!

THIS IS A IWAKUROLEPLAY PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

The following: Wall joke is abandoned. It has been cancelled due to it being too soon. We apologise for any inconvience caused and give you the replacement joke service.

Why did chicken cross the road?

To get away from David Cameron.

End of Joke.

This has been an Iwakuroleplay service announcement.

We own your souls, bitches! Didn't read the small print, did ya?suuuuuuuuuuuuckeeers!

The following: Wall joke is abandoned. It has been cancelled due to it being too soon. We apologise for any inconvience caused and give you the replacement joke service.

To get away from David Cameron.

End of Joke.

This has been an Iwakuroleplay service announcement.

We own your souls, bitches! Didn't read the small print, did ya?suuuuuuuuuuuuckeeers!
Are... Are you even a staff member?

Either way, I have a better replacement joke/meme.

Person 1: *sentence ending on a noun*
Person 2: In a sweater! Aaaawwww...

Nope. Just a wild card. I'm the Fucking Dovah, Son.

Yeah, that doesn't quite work as well as Jim Fucking Sterling, Son.

Erm....

*disappears in a flash of smoke and not by standing just off screen*

Damnit Smith! I mean, Dammnit, Im..... why is your name so long!? *Starts a campaign to shorten usernames to make it easier to type* :P

Damnit Smith! I mean, Dammnit, Im..... why is your name so long!? *Starts a campaign to shorten usernames to make it easier to type* :P
IntrusivePenDesperateSword's loooooooooooooooong reign shall last forever!

Wait.

Kindly clean up your own blood and entrails off our carpet and wood floors, will you? Maintenance already has so much to do, wiping the floor of your sorry rebel asses isn't worth their time~

You wall off quality humour for being too soon, but you then make a suicide joke?

SHAME!!!
Kindly clean up your own blood and entrails off our carpet and wood floors, will you? Maintenance already has so much to do, wiping the floor of your sorry rebel asses isn't worth their time~
Sorry, we only got time to kill.

The staff have a bipedal walking tank known as Metal Gear and are planning to wipe out Iwaku to begin anew. Naturally, we must build a bigger bipedal/two legged walking tank to counter this. Some kind of Anti-Metal Gear, Gear.

Another plan is the XCOM project. Gather all the IWKP we can, craft a few people into Mechianised Exoskeleton Cyborg(MECs) and use flamerthrower or some kind of kinetic device that enables a giant punch with each punch.

Use BIG POPPA POMP! Get him a fucking mic and let him insult the staff. It will give them a 33% chance of winning.

Come on people! Where's your ambition!? ;A;
Take their kidneys! TAKE THEIR KIDNEYS!

They are the key, the key I say. The key is id the kidneys. T-The kidneys. The kidneys speak the truth

The truth will guide us, guide us to freedom. We must listen to the utterings of the kidneys.

*Smears someone's blood on his cheeks*

FOR SOVNGAAAARDEEEE! *Sprays silver paint into his mouth and tears shirt*

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.