How to overthrow the Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until a formal lunch and position a lot of one's men on balaconies. Arrange for say, the Rains of Castamere to be subtly played and lock the doors. After the main course, slaughter them.

Use XCOM. Turn life into XCOM so that their banhammers have a low chance to strike at random or they move a few steps forward and get taken out by IWakures. Disable their savescumming though.

Use the Bed of Chaos. It will drive them to insanity due to cheap deaths.
I think I just found my new tactician. o_o

OkBfV2t.jpg

Oh would you look at that, I've conveniently just written a new policy that just so happens to prohibit rebellious acts of treason against the Administration and it's subordinate officers. Such a shame really, though I must stress the severity of the punishment one might receive should they be discovered breaking such a policy. Of course I know none of you would be so foolish as to try.... right?

OkBfV2t.jpg

Oh would you look at that, I've conveniently just written a new policy that just so happens to prohibit rebellious acts of treason against the Administration and it's subordinate officers. Such a shame really, though I must stress the severity of the punishment one might receive should they be discovered breaking such a policy. Of course I know none of you would be so foolish as to try.... right?
Nothing anyone'd notice before the entire place is in flames, no.

OkBfV2t.jpg

Huh? Wha?
Oh, yeah, something rebellious, whatever. *stares at the breasts of the anime woman and rebels against it with ointment, tissues and privacy*

Hello! It's your friendly neighborhood PR Rep. If you have any complaints with the staff or the way it's run, please don't hesitate to put it in the complaint box, and one of us will be with you shortly to address your issue. We take all complaints seriously and will try to address them with the utmost care, because your problem is our problem!

B0bSnuoCYAA0UlD.jpg

OkBfV2t.jpg

You should know at this point that rebels simply live to break rules. It's their job.

What if the staff are the true rebels?

Dun dun dun >.>

gwazi is just jealous he doesn't have the power >:(

You should know at this point that rebels simply live to break rules. It's their job.
Oh wonderful, then these rebels have something in common with my hammer. Both partake in breaking things~

tBZqCg7.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Joan
OkBfV2t.jpg

SCREW THE RULES I HAVE MON...

*Sighs*
*Unzips trousers*
Hello! It's your friendly neighborhood PR Rep. If you have any complaints with the staff or the way it's run, please don't hesitate to put it in the complaint box, and one of us will be with you shortly to address your issue. We take all complaints seriously and will try to address them with the utmost care, because your problem is our problem!

B0bSnuoCYAA0UlD.jpg
Ah the great Metaphor! Ignore your problems and turn them into many smaller problems! Which shall one day swallow you whole!
gwazi is just jealous he doesn't have the power >:(
tumblr_m4eyghFYgH1qdowh4.gif

Oh wonderful, then these rebels have something in common with my hammer. Both partake in breaking things~

tBZqCg7.jpg
tumblr_m70n4lnbdD1qh16rfo4_r1_500.gif

I am the Arbiter of justice! And the Arbiter has dealt with such Hammers before!

tumblr_m70n4lnbdD1qh16rfo4_r1_500.gif

I am the Arbiter of justice! And the Arbiter has dealt with such Hammers before!
14885203.gif

Oh I do so love bravado, it makes it that much better when they fall.

686.gif

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Pahn
Ah the great Metaphor! Ignore your problems and turn them into many smaller problems! Which shall one day swallow you whole!

We here at the PR Department want to make sure all problems are solved. Again, if you have a complaint or suggestion, a PR Representative will be glad to speak to you.

We are open for business 7:00 AM- 9:00 PM EST on days NOT ending in 'y'.

Have a wonderful day!

We here at the PR Department want to make sure all problems are solved. Again, if you have a complaint or suggestion, a PR Representative will be glad to speak to you.

We are open for business 7:00 AM- 9:00 PM EST on days NOT ending in 'y'.

Have a wonderful day!
So since it's Lundi you're free? :P

• Love
Reactions: Joan
  • Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Pahn and Joan
What is this? Everyone's favorite pasttime now? Why don't we all gather into the brothel and have a orgy together, I'm sure that'll relieve some stress.

While I pickpocket everyone and run off with their cash

What part of under the bridge at midnight don't you understand?

First, you need to locate or make a staff.

fo-73708-bi-1.393.jpg

Then you need to gauge how far you wish to throw it and then go further with the throw.

Congrats, you overthrow the staff.

@Gwazi Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.