Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
They're always moderating us, judging us, and banning us through their metal boxes!
So the solution is easy! We should take away their metal boxes!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
This many ratings but no replies?

Come on people! Where's your ambition!? ;A;

There is no overthrowing the staff, only rebellions crushed beneath the unforgiving boots of the admins. Nobody is foolish enough to join you in your suicide mission. :)

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Pahn and Greenie
There is no overthrowing the staff, only rebellions crushed beneath the unforgiving boots of the admins. Nobody is foolish enough to join you in your suicide mission. :)
You know, Jorick, this doesn't exactly help Security's image. Just putting that out there. :P

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
That's how you get sent to cyberjail.

• Useful
Reactions: Jorick
You know, Jorick, this doesn't exactly help Security's image. Just putting that out there. :P
But he gave a smiley face. So friendly, you know? :D

And here I thought I was only tarnishing the image of the admins since I didn't mention Security at all. Alas.

Please, the only way to overthrow the staff is to join it, then cause havoc from the inside.

Speaking of which, where's that application form...

• Useful
Reactions: Jorick
Perhaps not such a well placed question, but what is 'Secretarial Organisation'?
I think that refers to things like making sure threads are in the correct place and that they have accurate prefixes and tags.

But he gave a smiley face. So friendly, you know? :D
raw

Smiling isn't always a good thing. :P
Nobody is foolish enough to join you in your suicide mission. :)
It won't be suicide with my flawless tactics and winning personality though. ;)
Perhaps not such a well placed question, but what is 'Secretarial Organisation'?
Oi! What you doing derailing my thread! >:[

ElatedBountifulDarklingbeetle-size_restricted.gif

My sincerest apologies for my childish and rushed actions. I request your forgiveness for my foolishness.
You have sullied your hands! Either be hanged or give up all your lands and titles, and then enter life service for the Nights Watch!

Wait until a formal lunch and position a lot of one's men on balaconies. Arrange for say, the Rains of Castamere to be subtly played and lock the doors. After the main course, slaughter them.

Use XCOM. Turn life into XCOM so that their banhammers have a low chance to strike at random or they move a few steps forward and get taken out by IWakures. Disable their savescumming though.

Use the Bed of Chaos. It will drive them to insanity due to cheap deaths.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.