• 5'9"

• 5'10"

• 5'11"

• 6'0"

• Taller than 6'0"

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 ft 7 in.....I thought I was actually an inch shorter till I went to the doctors. But aye I'm taller than my mom.

Reactions: Hana
5'2"

I am short.

I look much younger than I am, probably due to a combination of my shortness and my small boobs. People tend to assume I'm in my mid-teens, sometimes even early teens. >_>

ALSO, I have a brother who's way taller than me, despite being two years younger. He's also a lot bulkier and more muscular than me, and just generally looks more like a full-grown adult than I do. Guess who people assume is the older sibling...!! DX

And, for the longest time, my doctor would always tell me "yeah, sorry, but I think you're done growing" and I all I could think was "you've been telling me that for the past five years -- I know I'm done growing". Actually, I'm pretty sure I've hardly grown since my mid-teen years (not in height nor in bust size!), so I guess I really can't blame all the people who assume that's how young I am.

6'2".

If I were a few more inches, I'd be invincible

Shounen Senpai is at a fabulous 5'3''. I know. Senpai needs to be taller in order to become an official Senpai for girls to adore, Tsunderes to scold and Yanderes to violently protect.

6'1"

Reasonably tall for a male. I'm happy.

6'1" and built like a fortress (with a belly).

Feels good to be tall. My wife is 5'4" and she only comes to my chest. She loves it, but I think I'm starting to get neck strain from leaning down so much to kiss her..

5'2"

I am short.

I look much younger than I am, probably due to a combination of my shortness and my small boobs. People tend to assume I'm in my mid-teens, sometimes even early teens. >_>

ALSO, I have a brother who's way taller than me, despite being two years younger. He's also a lot bulkier and more muscular than me, and just generally looks more like a full-grown adult than I do. Guess who people assume is the older sibling...!! DX

And, for the longest time, my doctor would always tell me "yeah, sorry, but I think you're done growing" and I all I could think was "you've been telling me that for the past five years -- I know I'm done growing". Actually, I'm pretty sure I've hardly grown since my mid-teen years (not in height nor in bust size!), so I guess I really can't blame all the people who assume that's how young I am.
how tall is Henry-chan??????

IS ONE OF YOU ONE HEAD TALLER?

#thatwouldbekawaii

192cm, so like...6'3/4

You all shorty short shorts

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 5'10 or 5'11" I think. I've never measured and that was the last height check when I was in my late teens/early 20s. About 10 years ago.

I've been 5' 4" since 8th grade. Despite me having long legs, I'm a shorty. All my younger siblings are way taller than me too.

5'10"! Woo for woefully average!

how tall is Henry-chan??????

IS ONE OF YOU ONE HEAD TALLER?

#thatwouldbekawaii
Henry is the same height as me -- maybe like half an inch taller at most.

Thing is, though, she would always claim she was at least several inches taller than me, and then she'd look at me and say "oooh you're so short! It's adorable!!" and I would just give her a weird look and say "We're the same height". And every time we did the thing where we stood next to each other and had one of us move our hand across the tops of our heads, she would always move her hand visibly higher when going from her head to mine, making it look like there was some huge gap between us, which there wasn't. And any time we asked a friend who was taller between the two of us, most friends said we looked about the same, and only upon super-close inspection did anyone say that Henry was ever slightly taller than me -- you know, by less than an inch and all that. In any case, it certainly wasn't the several-inch height difference that Henry claimed it was. There was no noticeable difference between us unless we got into another debate about it and stood back-to-back to have a friend see where our heads landed. >_>

And then there were those few moments when she did appear to be significantly taller than me and then freaked out -- only for me to point out that, say, she was wearing thicker shoes than me, or that we were standing on uneven ground, or whatever the case was at the time.

And like... I didn't want to sound like I cared that much, but... she just kept bringing it up, acting like she felt sooo good about being taller than me when, in actuality, we're the same height. >_>

I'm 5'6 and my hubby is 5'8. It's absolutely perfect! The funny thing is, he's the shortest out of all his siblings and I'm the tallest. I've never had to wear heels when we were dating either, which was probably why I ended up marrying him.

I'm average height at 5'6'' but I have short legs o_o From waist to shoulders, when I'm sitting down, you'd never guess I was this short lol D: pants are always too long, shirts are always too short. Dresses and skirts ftw!

@Qwertronix is about 5'9'' so that's fun. There is something about tall men though.... >_>

I am 5'8". 8D It's kinda a bitch for buying pants cause all of that is in my legs.

Thing is, though, she would always claim she was at least several inches taller than me, and then she'd look at me and say "oooh you're so short! It's adorable!!"
AAAAAA! SO KAWAII!!

we did the thing where we stood next to each other and had one of us move our hand across our naughty bits the tops of our heads, she would always move her hand visibly higher when going from her head to mine, making it look like there was some huge gap between us, which there wasn't. And any time we asked a friend who was taller between the two of us, most friends said we looked about the same, and only upon super-close inspection did anyone say that Henry was ever slightly taller than me -- you know, by less than an inch and all that. In any case, it certainly wasn't the several-inch height difference that Henry claimed it was. There was no noticeable difference between us unless we got into another debate about it and stood back-to-back to have a friend see where our heads landed. >_>

fixed

And then there were those few moments when she did appear to be significantly taller than me and then freaked out -- only for me to point out that, say, she was wearing thicker shoes than me, or that we were standing on uneven ground, or whatever the case was at the time.

ha,aha,ha,ha

@Kaga-kun

@Gwazi Magnum

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana and Minibit
Despite my long legs, I am 5'1 and a half. I'm the shortest out of all my friends and it's a running joke that if you want something but don't want to share or whatever, just put it on a shelf I can't reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.