Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hana

wandering thoughts
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
I'm 5'1" and I've given up hope of growing any taller. > > Not that there is any pressure to be tall in my country, though. ^^; Though it looks like the younger kids are getting taller and taller each year...

How tall is everyone on Iwaku? Are you happy with your height? Is it average from where you are?

• Love
Reactions: Honor-Sama
I AM 153.5CM

AKA 5 FOOT

AKA THE 5 FOOT MENACE

COME AT ME BRO.

and yes I'm happy because I'm kawaii as fuck.

Reactions: Honor-Sama and Hana
Reactions: Hana
160 is not short.
It is in America and other Western countries, I think. :P Also don't say that when Masaru is practically dwarfed by Kin from our RP xD

It is in America and other Western countries, I think. :P Also don't say that when Masaru is practically dwarfed by Kin from our RP xD
Then what does that make me ; _ ;

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
5 feet tall. I thought for a little while that I was 5'1... I was wrong v.v

I've tutored ten year olds taller than me who'd cuddle me like I was the little kid XD

5'7", so for a white American woman I'm a little above average. I wish I was taller though, so I like wearing shoes with thick heels. Gotta get that Amazon look.

Reactions: Yanna and Hana
5'8 for a girl that's tall my husband is 6'1

TALL AND MANLY AND FEARSOME, TREMBLE AT MY FEET.

Or maybe about 161 cm (5'3" or so) , wtf happened to me? My grandfather was almost seven feet tall in his youth. Stupid genetic lottery.

Or maybe about 161 cm (5'3" or so) , wtf happened to me? My grandfather was almost seven feet tall in his youth. Stupid genetic lottery.
On the bright side, people tend to find short girls cute, so there's a plus I guess :P

5'5" Which is actually pretty tall for my family.

*reads over posts*

...What do we say to inches and feet?

Not today. Bit over 180 cm.

Hold on a second while I get an online converter...

Ok, so say 5' 11''.

Wow you guys are making me feel really tall as over here! I'm 6' 4" which puts me at 192cm (I just checked)

I'm 5'3 and a half. yes that half is very important to me! I am however, still considered short. Rain, though is 6'4, sooo a total full foot taller then me XD

I'm so tall that I haven't checked recently >_> I think I'm nearly six foot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.