How do you imagine each other?

DIANA Diana looks a lot like the avatar I first saw her have…long brown haired woman with green eyes and a pleasant disposition.

RORY Rory was a brown haired guy in casual, loose fitting clothes who was perpetually leaning against something right ahead of you with a sort of expectant smile…like he knew you were coming.

COFFEECAKE An Asian girl…never really got a good read on how I imagined Coffee.

TK A red haired woman with a fox tail she kept wrapped around her waist with weird tribal tattoos and an Amazon figure.

KITTI She was a small, lithe girl with raven hair and wide blue eyes…very pale and wearing clothes that seemed almost a part of her skin.

WARMASTER A man in full space marine gear, toting chainsaw swords and boltguns and scowling quite vividly.

RYKER A tough as nails army man who stomps on faces…wore sun glasses and had a scar tracing down his left cheek.

JACKSHADE Why on earth does everyone view me as dark, sinister, or emo?!

PORG A small red haired man who drank tea as he barricaded various portals.

DARKNESS I saw Darkness as a small goblin-esque creature who growled and shrieked while hurling hand-made spears at pedestrians.

TORSTY A toaster in a Viking helmet.

VAY A savage half-beast who lopes around with a scythe and briefcase…I dunno why the briefcase was there.

MEGANE His character's picture from Iwaku World.

PALONIS I saw Palonis as a ninja with glasses who throws darts at people from shadows to critique their behaviors.

PIROGETH I always saw either Piro or Pirogoeth from Megatokyo…but he would always be against a moon backdrop.

SAKURA A bubbly girl with shoulder length brown hair and an outfit that changed with the situation…she was never still…ever.

PAOROU A tall man with broad shoulders, brownish skin, and long black hair. He wore sunglasses and wore a red cape…he also kidnapped children.

OROCHI An Asian with fire dancing from his fingers who rides on motorcycles over rooftops and crashes them into innocent people.

JINX An asian Santa clause…nuff said.

ARCHY A small catboy with brown mushroom hair, huge anime eyes, and some ridiculous sword no one believes he can use.

PSYCHOSIS Small girl in Harlequin clothes with pigtails and face paint.

WOODRAT I always saw Woodrat as a small, skinny man with whiskers (rat whiskers) laden with presents and always fed up with people around him.

OCTOBER KNIGHT No image.

WEAVEL The King from Burger King save less smiley and far larger.

CORVUS Energetic, small, and with an almost wild look to her…like she grew up in the woods or something.

MABU Never had a mental image of him…he was that guy who sat next to me in Freshman English class…glasses, curly black hair…the whole 9 yards. Seemed to hate fans getting turned on in his general area.

TYLER CRANE Tyler seemed to me a guy who was old and yet young…that kind of inbetween that’s hard to properly identify. He always wore a tophat, glasses, and wore robes…but for some reason he was never fully facing me…always profiled.

XINDARIS Xindaris was, for me, a skinny guy with glasses, tangled hair, and yellow werewolfy eyes for some reason…he was always smiling when I pictured him….

MYRN I kinda saw Myrn as a guy with blond hair, puppy ears, two feet tall, and with a knack for spying on women at all points of time..[/QUOTE]

Woohooo! I like mine... And Ryker's hot.

O___o I did grow up in the woods.

Just not that kind of 'in the woods'.

JACK WAS RIGHT! JACK WAS RIGHT! OH SHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Hehe~ I have costumes and I never stay still~ :)

BUBBLY HYPERNESS :D

You just wanna eat me up, don't you Jack?

The briefcase! HOW COULD YOU KNOW! I'll *hide briefcase* I mean.... where could you possibly get the idea of a suitcase. *mumbles* if he knows what inside it.....

I can see why people would call you emo, Jack, and the dark and sinister bit most likely comes from the Shade part of the name.

...What do you mean by 'the whole 9 yards'?

Hehehehehee! Toaster with a viking helmet!