How do you imagine each other?

I'm here, but only slightly.

Must stand out more.

Looks like Asmo's won't get his wish. Those that remember me describe me as actions rather than having any appearance.

Coffee: Macho Italian looking bloke with stubble.
So you went from seeing me as female to this? Talk about your slippery slopes. 0_0

*Hugs Coffee*

You make me happy.

I don't really spend time imagining how people look.
Most people end up posting pictures anyway.

That's a good point.

Fel: Bert from Sesame Street, wearing Joe Boxers and missing his pants....

Jinx: A big tubby Asian dude... Kind of like Mikey from Recess.

Chaos: Creepy otaku guy that sits in front of his computer all day playing WoW.

Diana: A spazzie 20 something girl with brown hair and teal eyes, swinging from a tree or spinning around on a chair.

Ryker: A Hispanic guy wearing a naval cap, blue shirt with the sleeves torn off, lots of tattoos and ripped naval dungarees.

Coffee: Random old Asian Kung Fu master wearing a rice hat and having a chibi Sozzie hanging out on his shoulder.

Orochi: An Asian version of myself but with an emo hair cut.

I don't really spend time imagining how people look.
Most people end up posting pictures anyway.

Thanks Torsty! Merry Christmas!

*Snuggles Paorou*

My hero!

Mur?

*Sigh*

I wish Torsty WAS toast.... I'm hungry....

Hmm.. I imagine people by their avatars/characters I know them by. If they are given a humanoid figure, the face is ALWAYS obscured. For example:

I imagine Asmodeus as a hulking beast of a man with wings spread out wide as if he was trying to give the world a hug with them. His head is tipped low and all one can see off his dark and semi-long hair is a dark shadow over where his face should be. He holds a feeling of brokenness and depression about him.

I image TK, on the other hand, as this:
th143.gif

And when I imagine Piro I get a red moon.

When I see Orochi I see a strangely gaping reptile of some sort. His fangs dribble with some sort of poison and his tongue is purple.

Generally I see people as their avatars though. I wonder how others see me.

I can't see the pic of me... *Whimpers and whines like a child*

A more accurate view of Isa-boo is a trucker with long hair and holding on to chicken heads while listening to Russian Metal.