Appearance
IMG_0005.png

Name

Derek "chopper Welch
early 30s
Canon
terminator genysis future war fandom oc
If "family" meant everything to your character, what would their dream life be?

Dream life would be the end of the war between Skynet and humans with humans winning.

Short Bio
Man caught up in the tattered remains of the Resistance when John Connor went Missing in Action in the future wars against Skynet 2032.Got caught up in this mess due to searching times and places where other tech threats and other things might attack. Mysteriously invited. Other Items:

other items:plasma gun, has two light head scars from a terminator attack.

Last edited:
Short Bio
Rumplestiltskin

Although he never directly interacted with Wanda, Rumpelstiltskin has the ability to travel between magical realms. During one of his journeys to procure magical items he encountered her, but avoided speaking with her. Instead, he gathered information on her and took it home, storing it within the library of his castle.
Short Bio
Belle French

Belle has admittedly never met or even encountered Wanda before in the entirety of her life. Not in person, at least. However, being a woman of knowledge far beyond most and quite the bookworm, she did acquire knowledge on the witch via a book in the library Rumpelstiltskin created for her.
Hey, guys, the sheet looks great, but Wanda does need to know of one of them so that she can send one of them an invitation. If you'd like, the other doesn't have to have met her and can be brought as a guest by the other.

Short Bio
Man caught up in the tattered remains of the Resistance when John Connor went Missing in Action in the future wars against Skynet 2032.Got caught up in this mess due to searching times and places where other tech threats and other things might attack. Mysteriously invited. Other Items:

other items:plasma gun, has two light head scars from a terminator attack.
Wanda Maximoff needs to have met your character so that she can send him an invitation. You can say she maybe assisted him once and that was all of it.

Rumpelstiltskin has the ability to travel between magical realms. During one of his journeys to procure magical items he encountered Wanda and spoke with her for a brief time in order to aide in his research of magical individuals. Before leaving, he even gathered information on her and took it home, storing it within the library of his castle.

@Atomyk Alrighty! This should be better. How's that? : 3 ...we can just say Belle is a guest since she sort of belongs to Rumple at this point. lol.

50ca25c80b1cfa52f60b946ef36ca15544345943_hq.jpg

"Servant, Kiyohime. Even though I look like this, I'm a Berserker, you know? I'll be in your care... Master."

~Name~

Kiyohime

~Age~
???

~Canon~
Fate/Grand Order

~If "family" meant everything for your character, what would their dream life be?~

"Family... well, I wish for my beloved to be honest, unlike Anchin... and then, I'll raise a family without a trace of those filthy lies..."

~Short Bio~
Before materializing as a Servant, Kiyohime fell in love with a monk named Anchin. However, once she came to visit him, she was rejected for the night. As to reassure her, Anchin told her that they could meet at a later time. Unfortunately, he backed off of this promise out of fear towards Kiyohime, and resulting with him fleeing from the town. Realizing that he had strayed from his promise and practically lied to her, Kiyohime felt all sorts of grief, despair, and anger. These intense emotions led to her transforming into a dragon, allowing her to chase him down until he hid inside a bell located on top of a temple. This led to her burning him to death from his terrible hiding spot being the bell itself.

Much later in time, Kiyohime would materialize as a Servant, and appear to help in a Chaldea Foundation effort to resolve the Orleans Singularity due to her being strangely summoned there without a Master. Before the time of the Singularity being resolved, Kiyohime prompted to keep watch for their party before the big assault against the "Dragon Witch." Being on watch, she noticed commotion coming from a short distance away from their camp, leading Kiyohime to investigate. There, she noticed a woman fighting some stray wyverns alone, which was strange because this woman didn't give off the presence of a Servant despite what she was doing. Either way, the Berserker-class Servant lent some assistance in clearing out the wyverns around them, and soon after the woman introduced herself as Wanda.

Shortly after Wanda had departed, Kiyohime was left with an invitation to where Wanda lived, much like a gift in return for lending her assistance with those wyverns.

~Other Info~
Despite being a Berserker-class Servant, Kiyohime can be rather calm if treated right, and can be a talented cook. Also due to having no Master, Kiyohime's stats as a Servant are ranked down by one and her Noble Phantasm is unavailable.​

Appearance:
0762fa96cedc62a54208c16ac8065ca1.jpg

Name: Amir Halgal

Canon: Otoyomegatari

If "family" meant everything to your character, what would their dream life be?: To continue living peacefully with her husband Karluk and their family in the village for a long time, and hopefully have some kids of her own when Karluk comes of age.

Short Bio: Amir had been living peacefully with her husband and the rest of his family, getting used to their day to day lives until the rest of the Halgal clan came to take her back to marry another. It was during an attack from the Halgal in their second attempt with the Batan clan relatives when Wanda had appeared amongst the chaos, helping to aid in defending the village from being taken over, though she left soon after.

A year has passed, and after returning home from visiting her brother Azel who was teaching Karluk to hunt with a bow, she found an invitation on her pillow. How strange.

Other Info: Skilled at hunting with a bow, knows how to cook and sew, and is skilled at horseback riding and basic first aid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Josh M
Appearance

900492_press04_001.jpg

Name
Marcus Wright

Canon: terminator Salvation: final battle

Marcus's dream life would be chilling with Blair and Kyle and star being around. They are like the family he didn't have.

Short Bio: Marcus Wright

Was invited via strange terms. Wanda saw potential in the terminator human.

Other Items:
screwdriver, knife. Can use items in the environment. A cyborg

latest

Name:
Spartan-B312/Noble Six

Canon:
Halo Trilogy

It would mean to settle down, finally, and enjoy time away from the fight. But he knows because the fight is everlasting, his place remains on the battlefield, where he is most accustom to. Like many other Spartans, Six has also contemplated a life outside of the service, but keeps it only as a possibility.

Short Bio:
Lieutenant SPARTAN-B312 was a Spartan-III supersoldier attached to Special Warfare Group Three of the UNSC Army. During the Fall of Reach in summer 2552, he served as a member of NOBLE Team under the call sign "Noble Six". Although unknown to most of the UNSC military and humanity in general due to the classified nature of his operations, Dr. Catherine Halsey stated that B312 shared a hyper lethal status with only one other Spartan and served just as essential a role in securing humanity's victory in the Human-Covenant War.

Because his file was heavily redacted by the Office of Naval Intelligence, much of SPARTAN-B312's early life is unknown. The Spartan was originally a Beta Company candidate whose performance so impressed his superiors that he (along with a small number of his peers, designated "cat 2") was reassigned immediately after training before the inevitable bloodbath of Operation: TORPEDO. As one of the few remaining contemporary Spartan-IIIs, B312 was repurposed as a counter-terrorist operator, performing black operations. After several years of being fielded against Insurrectionists, B312 was transferred from his ONI handlers to Spartan NOBLE Team, where took the deceased Thom-A293's place as "Noble Six". B312's transfer to NOBLE came immediately at the start of the Fall of Reach, placing the Spartan in a new territory of teamwork against the Covenant.

Though initially viewed with resentment by some of his teammates, Six's skills eventually proved themselves as the fight for Reach began failing and NOBLE Team took losses. On August 30, Six delivered a fragment of the AI Cortana to the UNSC Pillar of Autumn in the hope that the data she carried could defeat the Covenant. With the aid of his team, Noble Six delivered the AI intact, but chose to remain behind to secure the Autumn's escape from the Covenant. Though the Spartan was killed hours later, his sacrifice allowed humanity to discover the Halo Array, ultimately bringing about the dissolution of the Covenant and the end of the war.

With the Covenant having overwhelmed Reach's defenses, SPARTAN-B312 was among the few surviving UNSC soldiers left fighting the Covenant forces on the ground. Stranded on the Covenant-occupied planet, he escaped the drydocks on foot, moving toward nearby hills, but was surrounded by Covenant ground forces. After taking on an enormous force of Sangheili and Unggoy, he was eventually outnumbered and mortally wounded by plasma fire, yet continued fighting even after being disarmed. Noble Six was finally pinned to the ground by a group of high ranking Sangheili when Wanda appeared, and saved his life. Noble Six can vaguely remember a woman in a scarlet outfit bringing him to an unknown land, and helping him recover. To this day, Six has been marked KIA , but lives on in secret.

Other Info:
Six keeps a combat knife on him at all times, and tends to be quiet with very few comments. But he shows a great deal of care and compassion for his allies. Side note- Don't sneak up on him.

My first choice for this RP. However he is very much subject to change if it's not a good fit.​

297172.jpg

Name:
Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen

Also known as Fifth Seat of the Longinus Dreizhen Orden - Valkyrie

Canon:
Dies Irae

If "family" meant everything to your character, what would their dream life be?:
To continue living with Sakurai Kai and Kei.

Short Bio:
Born in 1923 to a German aristocratic family, Beatrice was trained in sword play and eventually joined the German army in World War 2. However, in 1939, she came across and partook in an unnatural battle which resulted in her being sent to work for the Gestapo. She was bestowed with magic by a magician, joining the Longinus Dreizhen Orden as their Fifth Seat.

In 1945, she received the order along with the rest of the LDO to slaughter everyone in Berlin, including her own family. Long story short, it would save her family and herself immense pain for her to kill them by her own hand, so she cut them down herself.

In 1962, along with the witch Rusalka Schwagerin she resolved the Cuban Missile Crisis, though in her world the underlying causes were far more supernatural.

In 1993, she became the overseer of the newest member of the LDO, Sakurai Kai. She attended his high school as a student and moved in with him. After spending time with him, she gained the desire to free him from the curse of his family, which would require her to betray the rest of the LDO and kill them herself.

It was during this time that she met Wanda Maximoff, who she managed to find out was a witch in her own right. Seeking the possibility of a way to take on the LDO, particularly the Divine Vessel, Beatrice accepted the witch's invitation.

Other Info:
Comes from a year before her deal with Doppeladler.​

Appearance:

leon.PNG

Name:

Leon Moretti

Nickname:
Leo

Canon: OC

If "family" meant everything to your character, what would their dream life be?:

Leon would want what almost anyone would want, a life with parents that get along, families that didn't fight, and somebody to love.

Short Bio:

As a child, Leon was trained to travel the multiverse and fight to defend his family from the dangers across worlds. When he was 22, his younger brother Mason ran away from home. Since then, he has searched for his little brother with little success.

When Mason received the invitation and saw that Wanda wanted to introduce people to her family, he wished to introduce her to his family. Through that, the magical transportation picked Leon up and brought him to the party.

Other Info:

Leon does have a Knife that was handed down to him by a friend and told him that with the knife he will be safe. Leon has a special ability known as Aura Manipulation. His ability is somewhat similar to what you see a Lucario do. He is also about to use his aura to enhance one of his senses at a time, for a short period of time. (roughly 30 seconds to a minute) However, he only able to use as much aura as his body can actually hold before needing to rest and recharge.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:

Rolo.png

Name:
"Hello, I'm Lola. I work as an informant."

"If you want me to tell you my age, then I'll guess I'll let you know. I've been an informant for 12 years. So I'm 12!"

Canon:
"According to my sources, I come from a game called 'Fairy Fencer F'"

"As long as they give me money, I wouldn't mind having parents."

Short Bio:
Lola

"As I said, I work as an informant. I also sell other wares and other stuff from the black market. I just loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove money <3"

"Oh, you want to know how I met Wanda? Of course I know her! Wanda bought some yummy info from me for a very lovely price. I would've sold her instant cup noodles too. Just pour in hot water, and let it cook for 3 hours! Doesn't it sound like a wonderful invention?"

Other Info:
"Now that I told you about me, pay up. How does 42,000 Gold sound? <3"

*as a side note, this isn't the Lola from Illusion IV*​

Appearance:
IMG_0390.JPG
"I must purify this world..."

Name: My name is The Batter

Canon: OFF

If "family" meant everything to your character, what would their dream life be?: "That's funny since you say that..I guess I would like a family with no conflict or stress."

Short Bio: After purifying his old world, he was left with nothing. He was in a Void of white. He had finished his mission. And now...He felt empty. He had finished his task...but what was he suppose to do now? He begins to search other worlds for answers...until he met a strange woman (Wanda). He was confused by the woman at first... until she gave the invitation to her family to him. It seemed odd but he didn't have anything else to do. So he accepted.

Other Info: He has an item named the Ashley Bat, which lets him get a chance to get a second attack on someone. He also has an abnormal amount of strength, stamina, and agility. He also has these objects called Add-Ons, which each have their own special ability. The last thing to mention: He's not what you think he is....

[dash=goldenrod]

Sp7TJie.png

Name
Six

Canon

9SQw5mP.png

It is unknown if Six even has a family or knows what having a family is like. She was taken away from her hometown at a young age and brought to the Maw for unknown reasons. In the Maw, there are several gnomes running and hiding which Six has given them comfort by hugging, so they are the closest to family that she would have. Her dream life would be living outside of the Maw, or even knowing why she was brought there in the first place.

Short Biography
Backstory for Six
Six, herself, has not met Wanda; however, the Maw is a place where guests come to enjoy themselves while they travel to certain places. It could have been possible that the Lady who owns the Maw may have met Wanda, and Six would have seen Wanda while hiding from the Lady. Looking for a way out, she approaches the Lady's Quarters only to find the invitation laying around taking it for herself.

Other Info
Six will not verbally communicate. She will use physical actions and signs so others can understand her.

[/dash]​

I'm probably about to witness the suicide of my credibility here, but, here we go!

Appearance

3dff6ace692809cf84c7500def882063dc321d73_hq.jpg

Name: Saeko Busujima

Canon: Highschool of the Dead

Takashi and her are in a relationship. The world is reverted to its pre-apocalypse state. Other than that? Nothing is different.

Short Bio

Saeko Busujima

She met Wanda who was fighting "Them". Saeko gave Wanda some support so she didn't get overwhelmed before moving on her way. A while later, she received something from Wanda inviting her to a party.

And that's why she's here.

Other:
Carries her pistol and sword. She also still has her wooden Kendo sword.

Appearance:
Rant2.png

Name: Rant T. Mouse.

Canon: OC [Glory/HL/Sonic/Murder]

If "family" meant everything to your character, what would their dream life be?: To have stopped Kaoru's experimentation on the A.I. Fragmentation process in order to still have his friends.

Short Bio: Rant has been involved in the Murder Series once and it was during a time just before a significant event in his life would happen. During this time he met the red witch, basically in passing, during trials and other key moments as they tried to decipher who murdered who. Most of his time was occupied with finding a way to contact the outside world. When that experience was over he returned home to find one of his friends destroying themselves. A battle raged for their sanity that ended in the loss of his two partners and only friends. Since then Rant has remained a bounty hunter and bore his friends' items on his body to keep them close. Now he receives a letter from the red witch.

Other Info: FOR REAL THIS TIME. DOUGHNUTS.

• Love
Reactions: Crow
Reserving a spot for myself!

Reactions: Takumi
latest
Name: Arno Victor Dorian
Canon: Assassin's Creed: Unity

Arno's dream life would be a world in which M. De Le Sere and Charles Dorian never died. In such world, Arno would never have been forced into the Assassin's Lifestyle, instead choosing to continue following the lifestyle of a French Nobleman. Arno would have married Elise and moved in with her and her father, M.De Le Sere. He would remain a blissfully ignorant French Monarchist in the time of the Revolution, free from the stress of the Assassin's lifestyle

Arno first came into contact with the Scarlet Witch after arriving at Saint-Dennis. Initially believing her to be another one of the island's visions, he eventually spoke to the Lady in Red, asking her about the nature of the island and why everyone seemed to want the secrets of its catacombs. The two spoke for a while, exchanging names and insight into the state of their worlds. They had both lost the same thing: family, and with it, a sense of identity. Their meeting, however, was cut off shortly after by a Jacobin Ambush. The two were separated in the fray and never saw each other again...

Arno Short Bio:
Arno Victor Dorian, son of Master Assassin Charles Dorian, was orphaned following an assassination attempt against his father. Adopted by his father's nemesis and antithesis, the Templar Grand Master M.De Le Sere, he was raised by the man as his son, eventually falling in love with the Templar's daughter, Elise.

While he was 20, a Templar Coup resulted in the Assassination of De Le Sere. As the only witness to the crime, the corrupt 18th Century courts had him arrested on suspicion of murder and thrown into the Bastille, inside which he was trained by his father's old friend and fellow Assassin, Pierre Belec.

Once freed during the liberation of the Bastille, Arno joined the Assassins and went on a revenge quest to hunt down the men who killed his adopted father and clear his own name, forming an unholy alliance with Templar Elise in order to find justice. His lack of caring for the Assassins' Rules lead to Arno's expulsion from the Brotherhood, the death of Elise and the traitorous Belec. Despite having his thirst for revenge quenched in 1794, Arno was left broken and unsure, devoting himself to the freedom of the French people in the hopes of finding a new sense of meaning

Other Information:

Last edited by a moderator:

Appearance:
fggC11g.jpg

"The only choice for me now... Is to face the consequences of my actions... And as a warrior... Fullfill my duty to the bitter end!"

Name:
Reiner Braun

Canon:
Attack on Titan

Reiner wishes to return to his home village once more... Living with his friends and family as he once did... Perhaps with Christa, as his wife.

Short Bio:
Reiner Braun (Anime)
(Using the anime version of the page since that's where I'm taking Reiner from)

Not long after the events of Attack on Titan season 1, Reiner met Wanda through some freak coincidence... (Perhaps a week or so after Jean Kirstein was briefly absent thanks to the Aether incident, corrolation is ambiguous) Though their encounter was rather brief, it was during a time of relative lucidity for Reiner. He confessed his wish to be free of his responsibilities as a Warrior, so he no longer had to bear the burden of countless deaths on his soldiers.

While it was hard to say if Reiner could consider Wanda his friend, he did trust her with more... Sensitive information, that he had kept secret from numerous others for who knows how long, and alas... Soon after the events of Attack on Titan, season 2, he received a letter inviting him to join some sort of grand party.

Considering what he would have to come to terms with in the near future, he accepted... And was transported to a mysterious place, beyond his comprehension. However, it was at this point... That his mental problems surfaced once more, and he believed himself to be nothing more of a soldier, forgetting all the horrors he had wrought as a warrior, and this time... He didn't have a colleague around to simply snap him out of this state...

Other Info:
As a result of his actions against humanity, Reiner displays symptoms of "disassociative identity disorder"... And has as a result, moments where he forgets the lives he has taken, and is under the illusion he's a human soldier. There is a distinct clash between his "warrior" and "soldier" persona, but the latter will take dominance in the House of M, since it is the state he arrived in, and one he will likely remain in for a while since there is no-one he knows around to snap him out of it.​

Reactions: Takumi
"A demonstration of superior judgment."

Appearance:
DE3UEdn.jpg

Name:
Shen

Canon:
League_of_Legends_logo.png

Short Bio:

Shen
The Kinkou Order

In this false reality, Zed doesn't kill Shen's father and doesn't reject the ways of the Kinkou Order. With this entire conflict non-existent, the three of them uphold the principles of the Kinkou Order throughout the land together without any further adversity.

How he met Wanda:
During his usual enforcement of equilibrium, that is, maintaining balance between the physical and spiritual dimensions of Runeterra, Shen sensed an unusual crossover. A reality-bending witch had traveled through the multiverse and landed in the physical plane of Runeterra. He wasn't familiar with this kind of crossover, so he simply treated it as another threat to equilibrium. His duty is to make sure that the mortal and spirit realms do not cross over, so what made Wanda's crossover between universes much different?

During his pursuit of Wanda, the ninja encountered Twisted Fate, the notorious thief that mysteriously disappeared off the face of the earth months before. Shen noticed that something was off about him; his usual smile was nowhere to be seen. T.F. told Shen about what happened to him, about Murder 0: Genesis. Upon hearing this news, Shen realized that these crossovers between universes are a tremendous threat to Runeterra. He continued his hunt, but this time with double the urgency.

Upon finally finding Wanda, Shen made it clear that she was not welcome in this world. He asked her to leave immediately, but she responded by simply teleporting somewhere else on Runeterra. Annoyed, he pursued her throughout the land, eventually convincing her to leave through persistence alone. However, there was no guarantee that she wouldn't come back, not to mention the possibility of greater threats entering Runeterra. From that day forward, he made sure to keep an eye out for other anomalies.

Shen chased Wanda out of Runeterra because he believed that she, along with any other being capable of entering other universes, is a threat to equilibrium.

Other Info (Ability Summary):
- Can teleport.
- Can magically shield allies.
- Can magically shield himself.
- Can taunt enemies by shadow dashing through them.
- Has a Spirit Blade.
tether.jpg
- Can create a zone of protection at the Spirit Blade.
EFAhJyA.png

- Can pull the Spirit Blade toward his position; enemies that collide with it whilst it is flying through the air will become slowed.

Shen_Q.jpg

- Has the physical counterpart of the Spirit Blade which can temporarily merge with its spiritual counterpart, creating a weapon capable of dealing both physical and magical damage, along with the ability to damage both physical and ethereal beings.
Z8DCq4F.png

- Has an Ionian steel saber.

Ability Wiki: Shen/Abilities

Last edited:
  1. Appearance: upload_2017-7-26_22-7-12.png

Name: Mystique aka Taven Darkholme

Canon: Marvel Cinematic Universe

If "family" meant everything to your character, what would their dream life be?: Having a family of her own while being an x-man

Short Bio: http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Raven_Darkholme
  2. In Raven's part of the universe, she works with Wanda's brother Pietro in the X-men. As Wanda is Pietro's younger sister by 9 years, she would be very familiar with Wanda growing up. But this M Wanda comes from a different cannon // universe. That Wanda became familiar with this Raven during a soul searching expedition.