Hot or Cold?

Shiver or sweat?

• Hot

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Cold

Votes: 34 70.8%

• Total voters
The thing about heat, at least up here in good old Scandinavia, is that we're not routined enough to handle it. Like, we're so used to cold weather, next to nobody has an AC in their house. And why would we, 9 out of 12 months it's either snowing or raining. Heatwaves are downright deadly, because we're not used to it, and don't know what the fuck we're supposed to do, aside from strip down, take a swim, sit in the shade or stay inside where there's (hopefully) a couple of degrees cooler. During the most recent heatwave, when some people joked about Britain and their panicky response, I had to ask a friend if Texas for advice on staying cool, because it was unbearable and I was out of ideas. People kept getting heatstrokes left and right, and a few elderly people died, too.

That's why I prefer cold over hot. Cold weather is easier to handle than a heatwave comparable to Satan's asshole after a couple of burritos.

Suppose it's the same thing if Florida, for example, would have a winter with -20 and mass amounts of snow. Unless you live somewhere with moderately cold winters and moderately hot summers, you're going to prefer one over the other based on what you're used to. With some margin for personal preference, of course.
That sounds terrible o.o

Here in washington though is just about the same. Mostly cloudy and rainy, but when summer comes... o.o Although despite that, we still get AC's because we know what's coming when summer hits XD (Except this last year, it's been summer for like most the year D:

If you don't have aleve, see if you can import them. Try a smaller/cheaper package first though, make sure it works before you start investing more money into it. So far Aleve has worked for all my friends for many different things, but it working for us doesn't exactly mean it'll work for you (Sadly DX, but we can hope that it does)

O.O That's much worse than me. Where do you live? The desert next to the sun? Right above that planets core? DX I would rate it "You need a hug" But i'd be afraid that your head would pop from the body contact's added heat XD

Do you know why your body does that though? You don't need psychiatric help, but I do think that you should try to go to a doctor or something and see if they can find anything. Sadly, I don't know much about those headaches, I just know pretty nifty cures for them.

Another thing that helps is a a warm/somewhat cold washcloth (Try both, forgot which temperature DX) over your eyes. Most people say forehead, but I find over my eyes more effective, try both though. That won't remove the headache, but it will make sleeping ALLOT easier.

Noted. I'll see into it. About the Aleve. I've been fighting for a long time to get my head scanned. Still nothing. When I save up enough money I plan to actually take it up privately hopefully there will be nothing serious involved.

Yeah you could say that I live on the desert next to the sun :P I'm on an Island south of Italy. Haha. I don't think it would pop man it would be kinda gruesome if it did :P

Mmm I keep on forgetting that, I need to keep that in mind too. I only sleep cause I feel I have to and when I'm dead exhausted. Otherwise I rarely ever sleep.

I only sleep cause I feel I have to and when I'm dead exhausted. Otherwise I rarely ever sleep.

That could potentially be your problem. I personally feel like death if I stay up all night, sleep, then I wake up with a small headache. I can't imagine staying up all the time till I physically cannot o.o

Yes. But it's still a great place to live ; u ;
Between killer birds and killer weather you must have some damn good Wi-Fi. :P

Cold. We British aren't really suited to anything above 25°.

Current temperature in Northeast Texas for the last two weeks: 105°F/40.5°C.

Still find that plenty more pleasant than 50°F/10°C.

It's easy to warm up, and disproportionately harder to cool down.