Hot Guy x Geeky Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layla saw how sad Roddy was and thought of something. "I have a game night with my friends on Fridays. Do you wanna join? We'll be playing my games and have pizza." She offers him.

Reactions: Don'tStray
He looked up at Layla & listened to her invitation since Roddy had moved across town his friend pool suddenly became very empty, "That sounds like a date." Roddy suddenly realized what he just said & quickly fixed himself, "Ya know...not a date but get together...well not us getting together but...I'll see ya Friday." What the hell was that? He thought to himself after struggling with his words, Roddy never had a problem talking to women before.

Layla just nodded in silence and then went back to her place to get ready for dinner though she came back and asked if he wanted something to since he was a new neighbor and social protocol was to give food to new neighbors.

Layla left soon afterward & honestly Roddy wasn't expecting to see her again. He decided to celebrate the day with a well deserved shower & beer. However while drying off he suddenly heard a bang on his door, Roddy was able to throw on at least a pair of gym shorts but was unable to throw on a shirt before a second bang soon followed, "On my way!" He rushed to the door & swung it open to see Layla on the other side, "Hey you..."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ashlynn Wolf
When he answered the door, she froze for a few seconds before her face turned so red and her nose began bleeding. "I...um...never mind."

She was about up head back to her place when a older male climbs up the stairs and cuts in front of Layla. This guy was in his thirties and was banging on the door. "Rebecca! Get out here now!" He says and then turns to Layla, "what are you looking at weirdo? Where's Rebecca?" He asks and Layla couldn't even say anything because she was scared to. "I asked you a question you little bitch. Where is that whore of a roommate of yours?" He gets in her face and yells at her which was scaring her and making her cry.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Every turned south so quickly that Roddy wasn't even sure what happened, Layla's adorable blush suddenly turned into horror as this man stormed up the steps. He shouted, cursed, demanded answers, & then he got in this face of Layla. That was when a line was crossed & Roddy couldn't play bystander any longer, "Assclown!" He stepped in between the man & Layla, Roddy was able to create separation between her & him. A hard shove pushed the man against one of the walls of the hallway revealing his rather weak stature, all bark & no bite. "Let me guess...you're Jack?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Layla was surprised when Roddy stood up for her.

"What's it to you? Are you sleeping with my girl too? That fucking whore!" He shouts shoves him back and turns to Layla. "Open that door and get that slut of a roommate out if there. Now!" He shouts at her and she cowardly goes to unlock the door as she always locked it and goes inside and didn't see Rebecca. She went on the fire escape and bolted out of there. "She's not here." Layla says softly and Jack got angry and shoves her out of the way and began tearing the place apart, looking for her and giving Layla a panic attack in the process.

"She ain't the one I'm interested in." Roddy shouted back at him not really realizing what he just said. "Don't listen to him." But it was too late Layla opened the door & Jake rushed in right behind her still screaming like a madman. This needed to end now as he saw the fear in Layla's eyes continue to grow. Quickly he grabbed Jake & despite the struggle was able to easily overpower him & toss him outside. "You're done! Understand me? The next time I hear your pathetic prick voice I'm calling the police understood?" Roddy stood their in Layla & Rebecca's doorway before slamming the door right in Jake's face leaving the two of them alone in the apartment. "Rebecca sure knows how to pick them doesn't she?" He hoped the joke would help the mood.

Layla was so happy he was gone but the way her apartment was so torn up and how scared she was. She felt invaded and it was scary. She had anxiety problems and this wasn't helping at all. She slides against the walls and hugs her knees, rocking a bit. She was terrified.

Unfortunately the joke didn't work as he found Layla up against the wall looking absolutely horrified. Roddy quickly joined her on the floor & sitting in front of her. Slowly he proceeded to place a hand on the top of one of her knees & calm her, "Hey...hey...everything is going to be okay because I ain't going to let nobody talk to or act that way towards to ever again." Roddy smirked hoping it would get to her, "C'mon beautiful you can at least attempt to smile."

Layla looks up with tears in her eyes behind her glasses and hugs him. "Thank you." She whispers to him softly. "No one has ever defended me." She had people who always tried to make her feel better after the fact, but no one ever stood up for her when it was happening.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Then in utter amazement Layla hugged him & he was speechless for moments. "Yeah well I ain't like everyone else." Their hug lasted a long time & honestly Roddy almost didn't want to let go of her, he enjoyed her touch that much. He slowly pulled away from her & gently as ever brushed a few locks of hair out of Layla's face pushing it behind her ear. "You're never going to have to thank me either."

• Love
She looks at him and her heart skipped a beat. Layla blushes and wipes her tears. "I'm sorry I'm such a mess." She says and gets up. "I can make some dinner...I'm h-how do you feel about cheeseburgers?" She asks him as she wanted to go back to normal and stop crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.