Host Club (OOC) (Currently Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

How should we start?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can volunteer to do it xD Oh. And I'm just putting it out there, whoever wants a banner for their char and can't make it due to reasons, feel free to ask me. ^^ I just need pic(s) of your char and the name is all.

I would do it but I don't get to use my computer until I get back late tonight.

Ah. Well then..hmm... I don't think there's a need to rush either way lol.

I'm sorry everyone but I do not have the link to the IC. Could someone please help.

Well other then a few minor details were pretty good. We even have two posts up in the IC.

I think the notification are bugged. I've been checking all day and didn't get a single one for this.

When you create your posts in the IC thread, please tag the person you're talking to. This simply makes it easier for the other person to know and reply faster.
Also, at the beginning of this thread and the signups, are links to the other threads.
Reposting:
THIS IS THE POLL. GO VOTE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY
http://goo.gl/qufH7E
I will announce the winner in a few days.

Actually, the notification is not bugged.. it's like, unless you reply to the thread, you will not get anymore notifications from it.

Hmm strange, oh well I hope others notice we have had pages of ooc conversation.

So any other host going to introduce us all cause if not I guess Im doing it.
And believe me that's the last thing you want.

I proable could but I'm not the greatest with introductions.

Bad at introductions, that and im not an aggressive RPer.

I don't think Doctor Pew would be much better than you, so, it might be up to you to do it. x.x

Ok so I guess I will try and do the intro, so please bare with me. It might be a little rough.

No worries. ^^ I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine.

And done, I somehow wrote around the other characters. I don't know how or why I did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.