Host Club (OOC) (Currently Closed)

How should we start?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is this like, already started host club, or could it be a new forming club? i guess it could be either depending on if any of the girls are regulars?

Also, maybe the second year can be the "shadow king" vice president. so the head of the group isnt just all on one third year.

Hmm. Having a vice president wouldn't be the worst thing. He could plan on taking over when the third year leaves.
Also, all of the host members should relatively know each other unless they're a new first year.
Sorry. I wasn't getting new alerts for this. x.x
The IC will be up tonight. The first post is almost done and I'm trying to find a good picture of the host club room so we know exactly what is in it.

Also, @TheGDeer is one of my Moderators as of Monday I think. I don't remember if I posted that here.

T23-03-BANNER-Village-at-NorthRidge1.jpg

images

How bout those.

O. In my opinion, how about we do not have any presidents but we have rankings amongst the hosts?

And what about who ranks 1st gets to decide the next event's theme?

Ye. That'll be fun.

Could just be that the third years are in charge.

I missed quite a bit. I was not alerted.

T23-03-BANNER-Village-at-NorthRidge1.jpg

images

How bout those.
I actually really like the first one. Thank you, you didn't have to do that. I appreciate it though.

On another note, sorry. I got stuck babysitting. q.q
I like the poll vote though. Question is, who gets placed into it? Is it simply the third years? Or everyone? Or Third and second years? I'm just unsure of how we would go who gets put into it.

I also keep seeing our banner. I really like it. <3

I would say, third and second years. The first years are considered like "noobies" and won't get their ranks untill they're in second.

That's what I would think too.
That being said though, anyone who is a first year will have a chance to pick, they will just be after the third and second years go. It'll be a sort of, test run for when they become second years.
For the poll itself though, will it be based off personality, or their ideas? (I will change the poll at the top of the page for the new poll. It'll simply be easier that way and ensures everyone remains anonymous.)

I would go with Personality, Style, Popularity, looks, e.t.c. as they're the main aspects of being a host. So either. I would say like, first years be like... umm... you know... like, they get to participate after they have become popular, e.t.c.

ummm sorry for not reaplying my Alerts Is not working very well..... >.> but anyways what did I miss?

ummm sorry for not reaplying my Alerts Is not working very well..... >.> but anyways what did I miss?
Oh nothing really. At least I don't think you missed much. We're voting now for the first theme day based off characters. I'm going to change the poll for this thread to see who gets to choose. It's going to be out of the second and third years.

I hope its something Prince like *long dreamy sigh*

Cry: no... *walks away*

Status
Not open for further replies.