Horror World Highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ralf
Species: Slender Proxy
Abilities: Slender walking , 8 limb Summon, Distortion(static)
Personality: Friendly but mortals who come in to contact with him don't live long after and usually dissapear from their homes and family or end up as mental wrecks in asylums
Info:Likes chocolate, Games, Dark woods , Mine shafts and Mining buildings, Often wears White face mask so his face looks like it lacks eyes and a mouth. wears hoodie tshirt(see picture below)
anime5yg2.jpg

Ralf walks throught the dark woods towards the high school he felt at home in these woods like they were his own house and yet he knew that his secret musnt fall on to human ears as his parents would mostlyikly fear him and never talk to him again. he was kicked from his old school after he got in a fight and the person went missing and the cops got involved but no evidence could be brought agains ralf as there was no evidence at all so the case was dropped and he was moved to this highschool for monsters. as he arived at the main doors he used his teliport skill to enter the building with out even having to open the door and he removed his hood from his head revealing his blond hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
As she walked her way to the direction of the library her elf like ears moved lightly under her hood when she thought she heard something but let it be until her friend gave tug on her sleeve. "Hm..?" She looked at him then up as he did at first she didn't know what was coming down towards them. "What is th-ah!" Lola jumped back startle when the girl landed in front of her. She didn't know what to say to this or even do it frighting her she the girl looked up as if she was confused of what the just happened. Soon even Lola began with a confused look as well not knowing what to say then glanced over to Spirit would lightly nudge her then gloated around the her, and the girl on the floor. '..Spirit..eh fine...' Lola toke a deep breathe holding her bag tighter as she felt her self dropping it earlier.

"H-hey?...Um," she began not sure what else to say she quickly tried to think of something else. "y...you ok?" Lola wasn't going to get close to her but continued to look at her.

*blinks and nods*.....shiney thingy...*points to your friend* (OOC let me know if this is ok i figured since shes a witch and can see auras she cant see him the way you do she just sees a shineing ball of lightand or energy if its not oky ill take it out =3) *tilts head to the side*...how cute.....! *smiles a bit at you* parden me i didnt mean to scare you my name is sirenity its a pleasure to meet you *bows slightly after standing up*

Blinking. "Huh..?" She looked over to where she was point it was toward Spirit...Spirit!? The girl can see him wait maybe just she's pointing at something else, so she began to point over to the window that had small shine to it from the sun. "O-Oh...the window?" She asked her voice still shaky then tried to wave Spirit away as he did his little purr whispers in her head. 'Stop it Spirit...a witch?' It could explain it when she seen fully that she did look like one and not some kid in a costume. Hopefully. Soon realizing it she's been talking a lot more then she wanted today and it made her head spin giving her a slight headache. But discarded it quickly as she spoke finally after the girl introduced herself.

"L....Lola...." She wasn't to sure of giving the girl her name but decided to give it small shout by saying in a whisper since it scared her tell someone her name. Well not really scared but very hesitate about it she didn't want to get attach and get hurt after words.

your spirit is adorable lola *smiles softly* im sorry if i made you uncomfortable i wont tell anyone what i saw promise *dose a lip ziping motion on my mouth with my hand* and again i apologize when i know its you ill try to announce myself before the random entrance! well im off to try and find the library this schools so big i already got lost....*trails off a bit counting to the number 6 on my fingers*...yup six times now! *giggles a bit and bonks myself on the head* silly me

Lola didn't speak or even moved a muscle, and she was uncomfortable for a while now then almost bit her bottom lip before answering with a nod at the complement of her friend. She could tell the Spirit liked it from his purr then stared at her with raised brow. Does she mean that she going to be around her more then just this? It made her question a bit then began to fidget it when the word library came from Sirenity's lips.... "T-the library.." She began then finished with a small pat on the it's door that she was almost leaning on. "Your in front ....of it...." She finished then pushed the door opened.

*looks dumbfounded*.......lola...your amazing! *smiles at you realllly big* i feel kinda stupid now *laughs a bit and looks kinda stressed* truth is i asked a few people and just got weird looks or perverted looks *rubs my head a bit* thanks so much for helping me i hope we can become friends *smiles sincerely and looks inside past the doors*

Ralf slender walks towards the libary hearing voice. he sees two girls in there and says " hi there my name is ralf" and smile

Her eyes widen of being called that. That was the first and it made her stomach turn making her giddy and feel good. She didn't like the sound of that from the girl, being looked at like that. Lola could understand how the girl felt about it then almost smiled but quickly stopped covering it with her bag, and gave a small nod toward the inside. "L-lets...go then..." She said walking inside then stopped hearing now a male voice saying hello to them....so close to. Lola gave the male a wave.

*turns to face him smileing back* hello mister ralf my names sirenity

alright then lola *smiles turning back to her* hey ralf did you get lost trying to find the librarry too?.....*looks up at him a bit clueless*

"I guess i did im new here. be for your ask what i am i can say proudly that im a slender proxy my long distance relitve is slender him self but i call him uncle slendy."

*giggles* im a witch and i am too and its ok i got lost six times *smiles* lola here helped me and showed me where it was....*trails off a bit sniffing the air*....candy...*looks up at him and lola* candy?....

Ralf suddenly feels hungry "candy where ?" replies ralf

i smell candy....*looks kinda dazed out random panda backpack comes flying through the door* candy panda! *smiles and grabs it* want some? *bag is full with nothing but candy*

"wow candy a lot of it... a candy gold mine" replies ralf excitedly

*hands him a bunch* here i always carry candy *smiles and stuffs a hand full of candy into my mouth cheeks all puffed out smileing with candy bits on my face*

"thanks " replies Ralf and puts some of the candy given to him in his pocket and eats some of the candy he didnt put in his pocket

Cynra gave a quick nod at the girl as she departed, a half disappointed look momentarily creasing her brow at the girl's timidity. A sudden growl of impatience rose from her belly, cutting off all other thoughts. Sharp eyes focused on her surroundings with the determination to not knock into anyone else, she made her way towards the cafeteria.
She arrived mere moments later with her newfound speed on her side, grabbed a tray of meat alongside some fruit, in case she changed back mid-meal. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she inspected which table to choose from, knowing that most of its occupants would leave the moment she sat. In the end, Cynra selected a table with three, half transformed, werewolf jockies. Pulling out her chair brought a snarl from one of them, recognizing that she was only a half-breed, causing echoed growls from his two followers. Sudden fury filled her, making her slam down her tray hard enough to cause a crack to form down the length of the table, eyes alight. The leader jumped back, sniffing the air with contempt in her direction. With an indicative growl, his followers and himself left the table, leaving her to once again to eat her lunch alone.

hearing the crash ralf said to sirenity " i just heard a huge crash im gona see what is is ill see ya around guys"
Ralf Slender walks to the cafeteia in time to see the cracked table and a person walking out . Ralf calls out "hey every thing ok?"

Status
Not open for further replies.