Horror World Highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
The burn of anger quickly subsided as self-consciousness appeared in its place as several students from the surroundings cast her curious glances. She slumped down into her chair, suddenly tired. Not surprisingly, soon footsteps were heard approaching her. 'Probably a teacher,' she thought guiltily, realizing how loud the crack must have been. It wasn't though. A soft male voiced called out to her, asking if she was okay.
Cynra looked up to see the owner of the voice, a young man with blonde hair. She shrugged a shoulder in reply. "I guess..." she mumbled sadly, looking downcast.

"that doesnt seem so?. my name is Ralf" He replies

"Cynra," she replied back, forcing a small smile. "Most monsters here don't really like me were much." She swallowed the lump that had started to gather in her throat as she blinked away the watering of her eyes. Gosh, she needed to get a grip. "My father is a human, and my mother a Daemon, but I guess the second part is kinda obvious." She glanced at her light blue skin, wondering for how much longer they would stay that way. Not too long now. The change only lasted for half an hour a day he she was lucky. "I haven't seen you around here much. Are you a new student?" she asked carefully, unsure of how he would react knowing that she was half human.

*wonders into the room sniffing the air* sweets?...*looks at the serving area*

As Simon gets dressed and showered he leaves his house listening to his usual indie music. He sighs, and looks at his school. "I wonder what they have planned for next semester?" Dazed and tired, he realizes he is late for class. He quickly grabs his bag and runs to the front doors.

"cool im a slender proxy im kina human kinda slendyman but im related to slender man" Ralf Replies to Cynra

Last edited by a moderator:
Chi was already in the chool she was in the muics room playing piano 'waltz of chihiro' it a very fun song. and as soon as she was done she played a diffrent song called 'sad piano' she loved this song. it was said but beautiful. she closed her eyes and played not caring on who came or who heard the song.

Cynra cast him a somewhat confused look, shifting her vision into the energy world and studying his life lines until she realized what he meant. "I see," she mumbled, meaning it literally. "Your core is brick-red, the slender man, with some thin strands of blue, the small humanoid part." The was a very long, thoughtful pause. "I've never seen the gray before though."
Her eyes suddenly watered up in pain, the gentle burn making its way over her skin until she once again held her human form. A small sigh of frustration came from her. "Very cool," she assured Ralf quickly, her smile spreading.

"wow cool what did you do there ?" replies Ralf who in turn shows the tentical like pendages ralf could summon.

"Well, when I'm not like... 'this'," Cynra gestured towards her human appearance with a disgruntled expression, "I'm just as powerful as any other Daemon. My mother believes more so, but I don't see how.
"What I did was I kinda changed the way the world looked to my eyes, turning it from physical to energy, so I was able to see what kind of energies made up your physical form. Technically speaking," she giggled. Her eyes widened as Ralf showed her the appendices. As she had expected, she had lost her craving for meat and so gratefully popped a piece of pear into her mouth. "What do they do?" she asked, deeply curious.

"there just extra arms like the ones slenderman uses to take his victims but they wer helpfull against a mugger who tryied jump me at my old school but that was at an old school and there the didnt know who or what i realy am" Ralf replies as the apendages dissapear again.

She nodded thoughtfully. There was only so much that classes here could teach you about fellow monsters from the textbooks. Interacting with one another was one of the simplest methods to learn about the different races that existed amongst their secretive society. "What happened to the guy who tried to mug you?" It was painstakingly obvious as to what happened, but stories never really felt complete until she heard the ending for herself.

"he went missing the police had to do a search and found him in a nervous reck about to hang him self with a belt. the police blamed it on me but the charges were dropped after no evidence could be found against me. the mugger is in a mental asylum recovering from the traumer i caused. if a mortal sees me onec they can suffer from slender sickness which can be misdiagnosed as skitsphremia. all i did was give a guy a little fright when he tried mug me and he went insane" replies ralf cheerfully.

Cynra couldn't help it as a trill of laughter, short and sweet, made its way past her smiling lips. She quickly covered it with the back of her hand, but not before receiving several looks of disapproval from the nearest Daemon-filled table. "That poor man," she managed to say between stifled giggles, only slightly sarcastic. It must of looked quite odd for a human appearing girl to be laughing about the insanity someone had been drowned in, but she didn't care. It had been a long time since someone had made her laugh like that, and it felt nice. Very nice.

"and what is better about that is that the guy who tried mug me and his friends never bothered me again as if they did i would scare them good" Ralph replied trying not to laugh. Ralph turns to the demons giving him disproving looks and says "so what would you do if some one tries kill you or injure you whilst trying to mug you. if you want i can do what i did to the guy who tried mug me but i don't think ill enjoy it as much". the demons stopped death staring at him and one stands up obviously the leader of the gang and says "Oi new boy why don't you shut that smart trap of yours before i burn you in to ashes". Ralph Smiles with a sardonic grin on his face and says "now now sulfur breath calm down before you summon up Beelzebub him self . im sure you uncle wont be to happy that he is being disturbed from work". the Demon fell silent and sat down fuming with rage and snarled " ill deal with you later new boy".

Cynra's stomach had clenched itself into a tight ball of nerves throughout the discussion Ralf had with the Daemons' leader. She was both relieved and horrified when the Daemon sat, knowing quite well that Daemons never backed down to a threat. Worse, he had been publicly embarrassed not just in front of his followers, but the entire cafeteria. Word would spread fast.
She stood from her chair, quickly taking Ralf's hand into her own. "We should get out of here," she whispered urgently, worry filling her eyes. "Or at least out of earshot."

"i think that would be a good idear. you ready i can slender walk us out of here.. 1.2.3" replied Ralf as he slender walked with Cynra still holding his hands to just out side the libary

Her hair was a little frizzy by the end of the quick speed journey that took them to the Library. She self-consciously patted her dark blonde hair back down to her shoulders and took a deep breath in to steady herself. She couldn't believe that Ralf had actually just done that. "That Daemon is called Gemini. Everyone says that he's a twin soul, trapped in one body and so has double the power of any other Daemon in this school. Please, don't take one of his threats lightly." Cynra looked away from him quickly, biting her bottom lip until a drop of blood formed on the small cut. A habit she had made to distract herself from stress - physical pain. It would temporarily numb her mind from all other thoughts, viewing it as a form of release.

" yeah I think it is a wise idear for me to steer clear of him for a while. " Ralf replies

Status
Not open for further replies.