Horoscope RP

Leo's already been introduced IN the rp. So It probably already spoken for.

Yeah, I just noticed that when I had replied to the thread, I read this one before the other, sorry Sil!

Sil, if you'd like, you could either be Aries or Libra ^^

Frost also posted. Not sure what he was trying to play. :/

Yeah...me neither, I will be asking him sometime later today though

Since no one else has claimed it, can I create a second character as Libra? :}

Woop :} here goes nothing.

Name: Irving (Irv) Carter
Personality: Since he belongs to one of the 'humane' signs, Irv is a clear extrovert. He is loud, outgoing, and very friendly- extremely friendly, in fact, to everyone and everything; Irv is one of those kids who tries to be a friend to all, regardless of sign. His sense of fairness, charming attitude, and intellect have helped him to further win the hearts of his peers and teachers.
However, being a Libra, Irv can also be gullible, overbearing, impatient, and a little manipulative- not to mention always undecided. And once he does make his mind about something, you'd best not challenge it ... Partly because he's almost always right, and partly because he knows it.
Horoscope persona: Has heterochromia; eyes start golden towards the pupil, and blend into grey towards the edge of the iris.
Element power: Irv can tell when someone is lying or concealing the truth. He also has limited control over his element, air.
Appearance: Is quite the looker! Irv has short, curling blond hair, tan skin and stands a solid 6'. He is usually well-dressed and is teased for it by his friends. No glasses, freckles, or other distinguishing features save a couple of small scars from his childhood.
Likes: People, the outdoors, learning, girlsgirlsgirls, equality, humor
Dislikes: Injustice, bullying, being cooped up, feeling messy/sloppy, seriousness, being doubted
Other: None for the moment.

Hey Roboblu could Max and Irving be friends, but because Irving is always trying to please everyone Max often just says she's busy cause she's afraid what will happen if they hang out to long?

PM'ed! Are we waiting for an Aries character before the bus arrives at the beach, by the way? I feel like the RP would move a little faster if there was more going on ... X3

I can claim it :) I'll be Aries.

Tyler Pancok
Male
Person: Dare devil at heart, and has a knack for mischievousness. Has OCD and a serious communication issue.
Being an Aries Tyler is also very naive at times. Just doing rather than thinking this over but always bounces back.
Appearance: emo-guys-67198.jpg only with ram like horns.
horoscope:When mad Tyler can light stuff on fire fairly easily. And his personality is pretty close
Likes mischief and what not, loves playing pranks
dislikes rules, and having to listen to his sister Max ( he moved out cause of the problem with their dad. He is never there for her.)

Oi, and I just realized that not everyone has posted in the IC thread, have they?

No but some of them haven't been on for a few days. Their lose or they can just pretend they've been there. Like a cameo.

can we get to the place cause were still on the bus

Yeah go for it. Let everyone else just catch up as they go. :) play along as its called

Scorpio and Sagittarius were spoken for but one hasn't posted a bio nor have either posted in the role play. :/ So technically we are still missing those two but I'm glad we finally got the story moving on. ^^

Well in my opinion (not to sound mean) a role play should just keep moving along like a TV show. Some characters just have more about them than others because there's more people supporting that character. Only in a Role play its the person playing the role play who cares enough to reply and have fun with it.

Actually I don't count that mean at all. I rather agree with what you have said.

Its the person's fault who doesn't reply that their character hasn't been spoken for. :)

Again completely agree. :) I mean I rather then post with SMALL replies rather than reply not at all but what right do we have? :) We just worry about our own characters and make friends and enemies with them.

It just doesn't really make sense to me when someone signs on to a role play than doesn't role play at all with their character. It's their loss though. :)