Horoscope RP

I'm going to refrain from setting the scene in my next post ... Perhaps Mitten should, since it's her RP. If that seems alright?

Maybe they're going to one of those camp ground that are like half resort, half camping. At least that's what I've gotten so far, and it says in Mittens first post a forest near a beach so probably something sorta like that.

It's nearing the end of the school year and Senior Class B is having a field trip soon to a beach near a forest. This trip happens every year, a parting trip if you will. The students get to be on their own mostly, the teachers spending the week in the resort while the students camp on the beach.

To quote (sorry bout double post)

I can post it in my next post, sorry I haven't been to active in this RP, pretty busy these past few days! Yes Max, is is like a half-resort half-camping thing ^^

Yay! I remembered right ^^ hehe. But I think everyone can relate with being busy so don't fret. :)

See It's been one character and I for quite sometime. I've taken a break from writing back (Sorry Roboblu) until more post. <3 Please don't hate me.

It's okay. I totally agree, and was just about to suggest the same. I was thinking that later in the RP there could be a campfire and all the characters could come together and sit by it :} cheesy, yes, but it would provide everyone with the opportunity to post. Perhaps we could create another event similar to that but during the day.

OH MY GOD! I forgot to subscribe to this and I've been gone for a while > < !!!! Is it too late to come back in??<!--!! Is it too late to join back in???? I wanna rp this still.</html-->

I don't see why we couldn't do something like that. I mean give more reason to have more posting. ^^

Chrona... :D we've actually been waiting for others to post.

Okay, well can someone give me a little summary of what happened and give suggestions on how to jump in?

Everyone got on a school bus, which carried them to a beach/campsite. Hazel (Virgo) and Aiden (Aquarius) went out to explore together. Sera (Cancer) went down to the water by herself, as did Gemini (self-explanatory), but Gemini met and is now conversing with Tyler (Aries) near the water. Irving (Libra) and Max (Taurus) are also down by the water together, and have just invited Sera to go beach-picking with them. Everyone else is MIA or hasn't posted in a while.

I would suggest you have your character approach Hazel and Aiden, who are in the forest- both of the RP'ers who play them are active (myself and Secluded Inkling). He could be setting up his tent or something and they could run into him. Alternatively, he could join Max, Irving, and Sera (?) and go beach-picking. Those are just suggestions, though. You can do whatever you'd like, and I'll arrange for my characters to find him somehow x)

A lot of the characters haven't even interacted yet, so maybe your Jake is what this RP needs to get going :3

Thank you so much :) I could have read every one's posts, but I would have most likely gotten lost and confused at one point and forget about what I was doing (happened before > <)

Well I'll most likely have him setting up his tent. I think Jake was a social kind of person, but I can't remember right now. If not I'll just change that :3

Grrrr.... D: Kalydri is all alone and Tyler has left her hanging. Lol

Darn it totally spaced that sorry inkling. Had a serious blonde moment

I will post as Hazel shortly. However, I'm going to hold off on Irving until Mitten posts for Sera- not to rush you, though, Mitten :}

Haha I can see where Max will have a bit of a spat with Sera about Irving. Not sure how that should go.

Haha *hugs you all* I love you guysssssssss.
Plus Maxieeeeee, <3 It's okay to have blonde moments.
I have them all the time.